Body found dead at Gatecrasher Festival

By all accounts this was a bit of a flop - my sis went on Saturday and said it was good but lots of organisation problems and not that busy. They only did one day, they had friends who did the whole weekend and the Sunday was apparently a complete fiasco - the main stage was closed and a number of acts were cancelled :confused:

i went on the Saturday and thought it was fantastic, they clearly hadn't sold as many tickets as hoped. The Prodigy where wicked. I heard the same about Sunday, complete disaster apparently it was blamed on the weather, but that's no excuse in this country.

Regarding the death, it was in the cement tent around 2am, it was closed afterwards. I'm assuming the death was related to drugs, its just a shame people allow them selves to get into these states. My thoughts are with is family and friends.

Was ooohing and ahhhing about going Sat afternoon/evening as it was ok weather but decided not to as People who were there wern't overly enthusiastic about it. Obviosuly Sun was a washout.

I went up for the sunday had a wicked time, didn't seem that busy probably thanks to the weather, heard the main stage was shut cos it was sinking:lol: reading the crasher forums it turns out someone else was found in a tent this morning dead. all very sad:( i will probably do the whole weeknd next year and mug off global cos that is going down the ****ter

Sad news indeed for a bank holiday weekend (or any weekend for that matter). Spare a thought for those left behind.

i will probably do the whole weeknd next year and mug off global cos that is going down the ****ter

Why's that?

Not that youre guaranteed good weather at any point in this country, but surely late July is better than late May. Plus Global is always busier than whatever is on this weekend.

Why's that?

Not that youre guaranteed good weather at any point in this country, but surely late July is better than late May. Plus Global is always busier than whatever is on this weekend.

Have youseen the line up. It looks incomplete plus no djs on the main stage just kanye west on the friday and that's it, all drinks have been banned from the festival including water, kanyes ego must be costing a fortune to bring him over:rolleyes:

Have youseen the line up. It looks incomplete plus no djs on the main stage just kanye west on the friday and that's it, all drinks have been banned from the festival including water, kanyes ego must be costing a fortune to bring him over:rolleyes:

I'm so pissed off you cant take any beer into the campsite. :evil: Just means global are going to charge **** loads for beer now. I doubt I'll be there this year.

How embarrassing - the whole world knowing you died at a kiddy trance festival. :eek: :confused:

I can think of better ways to go!!!

Anyone remember that youtube clip of the St Johns Ambulance tent at some festival last year, was that GC too??? :eek:

How embarrassing - the whole world knowing you died at a kiddy trance festival. :eek: :confused:
Don't think everyone cares about how they look like to the rest of the world and some just listen to the music they like and go to the events they want to go to rather than worry about what the trendies think is cool at the moment. :spank:

I can think of better ways to go!!!

Anyone remember that youtube clip of the St Johns Ambulance tent at some festival last year, was that GC too??? :eek:

Yeah that was Global Gathering I think. Was quite a funny, although slightly disturbing video. :lol: It's long gone now . (well, I just don't know where to look.)

i generally only went for one day so the drinks thing wouldnt matter. Havent had a look at the line-up yet but not too fussed about the main stage.

Dont think im going whatever..

Back