Boat trips around the coast of Ibiza and to Formentera

FallenangelGparsons

I was looking at this aprt of ibiza spotlight website

any advice about wich trip to pickup?

i'm more into see as many formentera beaches i can, i don't care about snorkelling/swimming if it can helps to give an advice

im more into a ride by boat than beeing stuck in a beach for 3 hours (30mn 1hour is ok, then next beach)
i was thinking about the Es Vedrà and Formentera cruise 89€
what is the big difference between other trip
Formentera experience 79€

in which trip u see more formentera beaches?

The trip then continues to the port of Formentera from where you will go on a 3-hour bus tour taking you across the island to visit the La Mola lighthouse, the pretty fishing village of Es Caló, ending at the gorgeous natural reserve for a final cool off in the sea

how the 3hours bus tour means? a bus booked only for people that pay for this trip? with halt planned? any guide ? or we are really on ur own along 3 hours? & u halt wherever u want & pick any bus u want?
i'm more into 1rst option, a bus only for people that booked this trip with a guide
i'm always scared to miss the last boat to ibz town/san an 🤣

Can we buy a tix just a few hours b4 such 2-3hours or at least u have too book 24hours min b4? boat at 9am, not sure ibz virgins that party hard 😨🤣o_O😬 last night, will be wake up on time and miss their boat :lol:

Thanks for ur answers
any feedback will be helpful for those having already done one of this touring boats

Last edited:

Evolution

I did the €89 trip last week.

I booked on the thursday for the following Monday. There were 70people but the boat has capacity for 100.

It stops at E'spalmador for 40mins, then you have Paella.

Then goes to Formentera. Guided trip on the bus. 10 mins at the light house. About 10 mins at the first beach. Then 90mins at the final beach.

CasaNegron

Quite the deal if bus transfers on Formentera are included. They are expensive. From what I remember, last year it was more than 10e roundtrip per person for a 5 min trip from port to beach.

FallenangelGparsons

I booked on the thursday for the following Monday. There were 70people but the boat has capacity for 100.

Then goes to Formentera. Guided trip on the bus. 10 mins at the light house. About 10 mins at the first beach. Then 90mins at the final beach.
3 beaches or 4 beaches seen?
Thanks for the feedback,with only the boat tix20-30€ I dont want to struggle to know wich bus to take, if hoping from beaches to beaches
I thought with 5€ bus u can go anywhere u want?
Looks like we ll book it Aug 1rd for the boat Aug 2nd

craig72

Would you recommend this.. sounds great for that price..

Evolution

3 beaches or 4 beaches seen?
Thanks for the feedback,with only the boat tix20-30€ I dont want to struggle to know wich bus to take, if hoping from beaches to beaches
I thought with 5€ bus u can go anywhere u want?
Looks like we ll book it Aug 1rd for the boat Aug 2nd
3 beaches. One on E'spalmador and two on Formentera. Some people didnt get on the guided tour, they did their own thing.

Would you recommend this.. sounds great for that price..
We enjoyed it. Long day as it went on from 9- 22:30.
With 2 meals included and an all inclusive bar, we thought it was good value.

FallenangelGparsons

looks like we can buy tickets and put a range of 1 week , meaning if we miss the check in, on aug 2nd, we can go another day?
if so ill put a range from aug 2 to aug 10th

This spotlight trip on our bucket list 😎

Between Es vedra & Formentera (3 beaches) cruise 89€ and formentera (3beaches?)experience 79€, is the formentera cruise is the same along those 2 trips?

@stivi , do u mind Answering/confirming ?

Thanks