Boat party or nah?

Dsaesim

A group of 12 adults are coming to Ibiza in June for the first time. We plan on going clubbing one night. Just wondering if a Boat Party is a must do.

A group of 12 adults are coming to Ibiza in June for the first time. We plan on going clubbing one night. Just wondering if a Boat Party is a must do.

Been to ibiza over 10 times and never done one so imo 'must do' nahhhh

Choose carefully, some of them are full of whoppers, and not in a good way. I avoid them personally but I'm sure some are decent

Boat party is a must do, ive done many, quiet pricey except the ones with package, with a club u are willing to go ,that night eg Paradise, Carl cox Revolution

i will pay attention to choose my boat parties now , but for a first time u should go for it & upon ur taste of music pick the boat party that may fit ur tastes.
for opening ive choosen a team Odyssey Events,that don't represent ibz boat parties on the whole but price is fair & good quality music as in 80% they play EDM & its not my kind even some may like it...
for the non commercial boat parties i will say Lost in Ibiza, float the boat avre hardly recommanded
Pukka boat boat is quiet fine, a mix of commercial & kickinh House Tech house
Ocean beat party,beautiful people , cirque de la nuit too pricey, for a first time i guess ucan afford it..

best boat parties are private ones i na yatch(never succeed to get in) or workers ones (i did some) :cool:

When i was younger, I did boat parties. The ones I've seen are mostly full of youngsters (god I sound old) and I'd feel out of place there and I'm 36. ANTS is supposed to be a good party but depends what you are looking for. With an older group, I'd say charter a boat, they are not stupidly priced if you divide the cost 12 ways and you have a bit more freedom, and dont have to queue 25 mins for a piss.

yes , boat party is so pricey, i will pay attention now b4 pick one..
only the one (float the boat) with paradise party at Dc10 was a bargain 50€, i hope they will do it again
i ve done beautiful boat people boat party with ants 1 saturday, i was expecting a bigger boat...not ready to spread any more €, ibz 17 :lol:
Lost in ibiza should me my choice as i never experience it & heard a lot of good:no Edm music is already a good answer on this boat.

Last edited:
I've been on the Float Ya Boat a few times and they are quality, even the residents are good.

Very professionally run and good music systems on the boat.

Crowd mixture of 20's plus but who cares if you are with ya pals

After looking through the parties, I think I might be hitting a Cirque de la Nuit boat party, open bar + 2 free entries to Sankey's for 69euro

ive just seen a video form CDLN boat party from a girl working there:Music was good along her video taken yesterday

Sankeys parties are the most "Free"/"cheaper" in ibiz :D so for me it's not a bargain than Paradise party ,at Dc10 50€ saver (time limit is midnight), included in some package

Back