Boat Parties ticket->entry to which clubs

Regina Petrova

For all the Ibiza Veterans , im going to Ibiza for the first time and from reading it looks like the Boat Parties tickets give you an entry to multiple big clubs. Is there a catch?

It seems like a bargain for 50-60 Eur Boat Party Ticket gives access to 3-5 big clubs when each one costs 30-50 eur purchased individually. Am I missing something?

Also so far I have found out only for IBZ boat party which clubs are included so that we make our holiday party plan. From your previous experiences which clubs are included for Beautiful People and Cirque de la Nuit?

For all the Ibiza Veterans , im going to Ibiza for the first time and from reading it looks like the Boat Parties tickets give you an entry to multiple big clubs. Is there a catch?

It seems like a bargain for 50-60 Eur Boat Party Ticket gives access to 3-5 big clubs when each one costs 30-50 eur purchased individually. Am I missing something?

Also so far I have found out only for IBZ boat party which clubs are included so that we make our holiday party plan. From your previous experiences which clubs are included for Beautiful People and Cirque de la Nuit?

Usually it’s one of the less popular clubs such as es Paradis, Eden or Sankeys and they only tell you last minute...

Or even sometimes they use a private party and class it as a club.

Usually it’s one of the less popular clubs such as es Paradis, Eden or Sankeys and they only tell you last minute...

Or even sometimes they use a private party and class it as a club.

that is a bit overly general fergi.

FYB include entry to hi, pukka up include amnesia, IBZ boat include hi or ushuaiïa and more...that the less popular clubs to you?

@Regina Petrova just have a thorough read of all the offers here: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/clubs/boat_party_i.htm

Back