Bit of a prob!! please read

overload

Wel people am in a bit of a situation, me and a mate where supposed to go out on the first of june for the whole season but now hes backin out and only goin for the week holiday which we've book leavin me stranded on my own for the rest of the season.
Any body in the same situation wanna meet up and find work and appartment togeather?

Alright mate,

Me, my mate daniel and my mate laura are all heading out on the 15th of May, i'm getting a spanish sim before I go so i'll let you know what the number is when I get it. If your mate goes home you can stick with us man, the more the merrier!

yo kirsty im in the same shoes except my mate isn going at al. im from ireland and im flyin out on the 7th and stayin in the marco polo hotel for a week til i find a job and place. if your interested in meeting up or watever you can contact me on djronandoc@hotmail.com

Oi Oi Oi

Storeeee ronan? am i glad i've found you lad. Im in dublin where abouts are you in ireland? Youre flying out like the exact dates i would like to and im on my paddy too. Cant find a soul to take the plunge. Get back to me! fionnghaile_1@hotmail.com. x

hey guys,

i'm headin over may 2nd, check out my bebo page manxminx84.bebo.com or send me an email heath908@hotmail.com if you wanna meet up let me know, bring on ibiza 2007!!

13 days to go & counting!! :)

think most ppl head over on there own so dont worry ladz
mwah
xxx

Back