Bit angry!

Drew

Some 'tyre-kickers' just been to look at my car.

Anyhow, took him out and let him have a drive - he couldn't find the frickin' gears!! What a fool!! I was sat in the passenger seat thinking .... WTF is this clown doing to my car?????

Then when we get back he's trying to tell me the turbo's don't work!! cos the boost guage only goes halfway whilst the car is stood :x

By now i'm starting to get a little irritable and i think he could tell i was close to turfing him out.

Where do these idiots come from??? Wasn't like he was a young fella either :rolleyes:

:twisted:

cowboy.jpg

NITEFLY said:
yourve got a mitsi havent you?

Yeah, old one's a GTO (Jap import), new one's a 3000GT (UK).

The GTO was awesome but the new one's an absolute animal!! :eek:

Jam Man said:
Should have asked him to stop and then drove him back yourself and scared the cack out of him!! :D

:lol: :lol: My mate Iain drives an Evo 7, I love it when he offers to give someone a lift home (who's never been in an Evo before) - theres something quite amusing about seeing someones face when their head is stuck to the headrest when he drops a gear and puts his foot down.....

I love that car! Its fun :eek: in a scary sort of way

Jam Man said:
Should have asked him to stop and then drove him back yourself and scared the cack out of him!! :D

"look mate i aint being funny, but if you buy this car, u drive it like this...." :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
"look mate i aint being funny, but if you buy this car, u drive it like this...." :lol:

I'll rehearse that speech ready for when he returns tomorrow ;)

:p

Drew said:
chewie_oo7 said:

... You're giving him a second chance to screw your gearbox??? Brave man........ :lol:

puppylover said:
Drew said:
chewie_oo7 said:

... You're giving him a second chance to screw your gearbox??? Brave man........ :lol:

Don't worry, i'll be at the controls ;)

He can kick the tyres and rev the engine as much as he likes, but i fear for both our lives if he takes the driver seat again :rolleyes:

:lol:

Update:

The guy came back saturday for a 2nd test drive :confused:

Asked if he could take it for a run on motorway :eek:

Anyhow i thought what the heck and decided to risk my life for the second time. Let him go one junction and back which went ok, but then when we got back on the A roads he drove it in 5th gear, even around the slow bends :x

I was really having to bite my tongue by this stage but just kept thinking "he'll have to stop soon and change down". Anyhow we came to some lights so he stopped, turned to me and said "it doesn't like 5th gear at slow speeds does it?" WTF!! :eek:

Anyhow after all that he made me an offer which was a little less than i wanted but decided to accept and he's coming with cash tomorrow :D

So (touchwood) after tomorrow i'll be one insurance premium better off.

8)

Back