Big Brother - Incredible scenes

WeLuvIbiza

More gorgeous girlies on this epsidode than the history of the show combined.:eek::eek:

I am not usually an avid watcher but the wretched producers have lured me into their nasty trap :(

The geezer in there with his misus has got a fair deal to kick the show off, not sure the stunning blonde is quite so impressed with hers though!

Surely it is going to be managed so one half of the couple is oofed out at week one?

This has to be the worst program in the history of TV ! The first one was interesting as 'social experiment', but now these idiots who appear on it think they can come off the streets and then become celebrities ! F****n wasters !

televisual squits.

going further and further down the pan.

a showcase for how to succeed in doing nothing

... ill be watching from week 3 onwards as soon as the facades have fallen.

fook me is this fookin gash back on tv already????​

there goes the chance of watching anything fooking intelligent of an evening for the next 3mths!!!!:evil:

I get more from watching "in the night garden"

Fat Sylvester Stallone looaklike has been on TV before. Friday Night Project I think.

I quite like In The Night Garden. I fancy some of that Ninky Nonky juice they all go on about!!

Fat Sylvester Stallone looaklike has been on TV before. Friday Night Project I think.

I quite like In The Night Garden. I fancy some of that Ninky Nonky juice they all go on about!!

He was also on some reality show about bad lads from the UK doing time in American prisons.

He was also on some reality show about bad lads from the UK doing time in American prisons.

That the prison where they were no where near the actual cons?? I was a bit gutted, I thought they were going to have the granny kicked out of em. Shame. Maybe series 2.

I knew the black guy mohammed. He worked the bar at high wycombe student union in 2004 and had absolutley no friends. He should go far:lol:

Thank christ I don't have a telly

You may or may not be pleased, or indeed not give a flying f*ck to know. Scotland is represented by a blind fella who likes wearing womens clothes.

He seemed like the best geezer in the house though. The rambo fella seems like a total, complete and utter tw*t.

I predict the blind lad to win :)

And the Geordie girl to get in on with the blonde girl :) :)

That Dennis does my funkin nut in doing his fake American accent. I just want to twat him with a sports instrument (golf club, cricket bat, baseball bat, can't make up my mind which would inflict death first).

You may or may not be pleased, or indeed not give a flying f*ck to know. Scotland is represented by a blind fella who likes wearing womens clothes.

Yeah I was just saying the same things the other day. We are always portrayed as crossdressing gay posers! I haven't saw a normal Scot on that show yet!

The blind guy lives about 2 miles away from me but I never knew of him before BB. And do you remember that transvestite Sam that was on it last year? He/she lived about 2 streets away from me- but were not all like that! Hahaha

The last we heard of that Sam was 6 months ago, when he walked into the local Currys and got 15 grands worth of electrical goods on credit by saying he had all these celebritiy mates and he was waiting for royalty cheques to clear!!! 4 staff got suspended over it and I think the police charged him with deception since.. What an idiot! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The exception of course was that guy Cameron,didn't he win it? Don't know if you would class him as a normal scot though?

Back