Best way to sell club tickets already purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrett

Hey everyone! I'm going to go to Ibiza for my first time in a couple of weeks! Needless to say, I am very excited. It's going to be first week of Oct and unfortunately near the end of the club season. All the big locations will already have had their closing party, but there were a couple parties left. I bought two tickets for the Destino closing party and one of their 5 drink coupon thing.

I decided to execute some REALLY BIG plans with my girlfriend that evening (wink-wink), and wouldn't really be able to show up except for the last hour or two, but even so it doesn't really vibe with the whole evening agenda. So, now I'm interested in selling them.

What would be some suggestions for the best way to do that? Any pitfalls I should be aware of? I know my name is on the pdf electronic file ticket I was provided, but with my fill version of Acrobat X, I am able to change that easily for any potential buyers. Thoughts?

hi garrett, this isn't the platform for asking that sort of question. we are an official ticket seller and would get into all sorts of trouble by allowing or condoning this. if you'd bought with us, you could have cancelled and refunded the tickets free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back