Best Way to get around ibiza

tasha-x

I know theres disco buses you can get are they the best thing to get when you leave the club?

also if I'm stayin in san antonio will i need one or two buses to playa d bossa? how long does it normally take to get there?

i want to go to space and bora bora beach so any info would be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get a bus direct from San An bus station to Ibiza town then jump a bus or a water taxi from the Port in Ibiza Town to PdB or get a taxi from Ibiza Town - to PdB about 10€

buses stop around early evening (or at least they used to) so you will probably need a taxi if going to Space late - I think I paid around 30€ from San An Bay to Space

There is now a disco/night bus from San An to Bossa,orange route every 45mins
from San An: 23:30 - 06:15, back from Bossa: 00:15 - 07:00, €3 a trip
stops at Privilege, Amnesia, Bora-Bora and Space.

A tip with the disco bus - they are reasonably prompt when leaving San An to take you to the clubs, but are pretty erratic when it comes to getting home. If you come out of Space or something and the discobus timetable says it's not coming for 40 mins - don't just walk off and come back in 40 mins, chances are the bus will show up any time before that. Spanish punctuality and that . . .

A tip with the disco bus - they are reasonably prompt when leaving San An to take you to the clubs, but are pretty erratic when it comes to getting home. If you come out of Space or something and the discobus timetable says it's not coming for 40 mins - don't just walk off and come back in 40 mins, chances are the bus will show up any time before that. Spanish punctuality and that . . .

cheers for that i would of walked off ha

You can check out bus times here:
http://www.ibizabus.com/
http://www.discobus.es/

San An to PDB during the day:
Bus number 3 to Ibiza Town (last stop) then walk back on yourself to the next row of bus stops on the same side and jump on the number 14 - A round trip will cost about 6€

San An to PDB/Space at night: (3€ one way)
From 11.30pm get the Disco bus which runs every 45 minutes and takes about half an hour to get to Space - it also stops at Amnesia and you can jump off at Space and walk to Sankeys etc (last one returns at 7am taking around 40mins but like Jordan said - don't rely on the timing)

San An to Pacha: (3€ one way)
Get the bus which goes to Ibiza town/port which runs every half an hour from midnight - be aware the last bus returns at 6.30am from the port (15minute walk+) and NOT outside Pacha where it drops you.

Back