Best time to visit?

"ibizatom"

It will be my 13th visit next time I arrive on the island next May. I've been in March, April, May, July, September, & November. Was wondering what every body thinks is the best time to visit?

Precise :cool: I went 2-5th November last year. The weather was great and there wasn't a lucky lucky man in sight......

For clubbing, early to mid-September. I'm no longer a fan of closing parties so prefer that short window just before then. I get a bit freaked out in over-packed clubs/spaces these days. I dont mind a few days of shitty weather and can't deal with late July/early August heat anyway. Ive been once in June for openers and i liked the optimistic vibe amongst workers etc. before they had all mugged each other off throughout the summer.

Out of season i think mid May is a good mix of quiet, price and good weather as well as a few clubs starting to open giving you options. The prettiest ive seen the island was in April, but the sunsets werent great when i visited due to a lot of haar rolling in at the crucial time but thats obviously weather dependant. Still quite chilly at night but nice temperatures during the day if you plan to be active and out hiking/biking etc. Sea was bracingly cold but swimmable.

For clubbing, early to mid-September. I'm no longer a fan of closing parties so prefer that short window just before then. I get a bit freaked out in over-packed clubs/spaces these days. I dont mind a few days of shitty weather and can't deal with late July/early August heat anyway. Ive been once in June for openers and i liked the optimistic vibe amongst workers etc. before they had all mugged each other off throughout the summer.

Out of season i think mid May is a good mix of quiet, price and good weather as well as a few clubs starting to open giving you options. The prettiest ive seen the island was in April, but the sunsets werent great when i visited due to a lot of haar rolling in at the crucial time but thats obviously weather dependant. Still quite chilly at night but nice temperatures during the day if you plan to be active and out hiking/biking etc. Sea was bracingly cold but swimmable.

My first ever visit was September and I'm there without fail every year. I usually go around 20th for a week around closing cause I find the bars aren't as chocca. I only really go two club nights these days, Cream and what ever trance night is on, connect/trance family unite etc. April was really nice. Got lucky with the sunset too. One of the most surreal moments I've had though was sitting on calo dos moro beach last November. With a beer. Completely alone. Watching the winter sunset. Was the most relaxed I think I've ever been haha. What part of the island do you tend to stay?

My first ever visit was September and I'm there without fail every year. I usually go around 20th for a week around closing cause I find the bars aren't as chocca. I only really go two club nights these days, Cream and what ever trance night is on, connect/trance family unite etc. April was really nice. Got lucky with the sunset too. One of the most surreal moments I've had though was sitting on calo dos moro beach last November. With a beer. Completely alone. Watching the winter sunset. Was the most relaxed I think I've ever been haha. What part of the island do you tend to stay?

After years of going between san an and pdb, i tend to base myself in san an these days. But its always dependant on who is in the group, what the clubbing plan is etc. Id really like to have a super chilled time somewhere like Cala Boix.

After years of going between san an and pdb, i tend to base myself in san an these days. But its always dependant on who is in the group, what the clubbing plan is etc. Id really like to have a super chilled time somewhere like Cala Boix.

I love San an bay. Was going to go out next month for a few days but I've got 4 holidays, including 2 ibiza visits, next year so thought I'd better avoid temptation and save my money. It's the big three O for me next year so thinking of booking the sensimar beach resort in Portinatx for the week. Only ever visited the north twice though. Once in March 2015 to San miguel. And benniras in May of this year. Would you recommend me trying it? Like I said. I only really do two club nights now so I'd just get the disco bus there. And share taxi fare back.

Back