Best time to go in June?

Tom D

Hi guys,

I've gone for the closing parties the last couple of years but next year fancy the opening parties in stead. I can't see any proper calender for next year yet so when do people recommend going and how busy is it around that time?

Cheers

I like the 2nd half of June. Warm but not scorching, decent crowds but not overcrowded, usually a handful of opening parties and others already up and running (although some don't open until July)

that sounds about right then, I went at the very end of Sept this year and the crowds were good but not too big like August can be. Thanks for the info!!

I used to go in June, but tried September this year and found that time much better. If I was going early in the season, I'd prob wait till early July, when more places are open!

Last week in June is ace. Far prefer it to September. I also like 1st week in July - busier, more choice of parties and before the real serious influx of people begins.

I usually go in September but been twice in the first two weeks of July.
As said, starting to get buys and most nights open or having their opening parties.

When is Sankeys likely to be properly open from? That's actually my current favourite club that I've been to in Ibiza and I won't be going until it's open.

Back