Best Soundsystem In Ibiza?

i vote space discoteca, although coupled with the lasers, lights and ice cannon has proved to be a bit bewildering at 5am after a heavy night, usually the end of me!

I agree, Space Discoteca. Funktion 1 sound system. It's amazing. A good system makes such a difference to a night.

agree with all above (space inside). amnesia main room comes second. and i'm really eager to hear the new amnesia terrace sound system this summer - they're refurbing the terrace at the moment and i've heard they're installing a new sound system as well!

and i'm really eager to hear the new amnesia terrace sound system this summer - they're refurbing the terrace at the moment and i've heard they're installing a new sound system as well!
me too!!!
in fact i thought that the soundsystem in the terrace was too weak comparing to the one in the main room...:rolleyes:

lets hope privilege keep adding more speakers too!

believe me, they don't really need more speakers. they just need to soundproof their outside walls better. last year, the sound was really loud enough in the beginning of the season, but (as far as i was told) as the summer progressed, they kept getting noise complaints from san rafael inhabitants and so they had to turn their volume down towards the end of the season...which was a shame!

Last edited by a moderator:
any reviews of the upgraded systems at privilege, el divino, etc.? i've heard amnesia's (new) terrace is supposed to be incredible - how does it rate compared to space discoteca, amnesia main room, etc.?

Not been to space, but the best one of the many others I have been to I would say is Underground, not that big and powerfull but very clean crisp and true, The sub bass is spot on not overdone as in a lot,

Have a good one
Tim

I'd vote for one of the smaller bars myself. The big clubs sound systems aren't designed for sound quality, they're designed to cabbage your ears up. In smaller, more intimate bars the music will be quieter but better quality.

any reviews of the upgraded systems at privilege, el divino, etc.? i've heard amnesia's (new) terrace is supposed to be incredible - how does it rate compared to space discoteca, amnesia main room, etc.?

privi is now really ok in both main and cocoloco room
amnesia is great in both rooms!

I'd vote for one of the smaller bars myself. The big clubs sound systems aren't designed for sound quality, they're designed to cabbage your ears up. In smaller, more intimate bars the music will be quieter but better quality.

I thought Amnesia's main room system was crystal clear when I heard it, not just stupid loud, much better than anything I've heard in England.

I thought that Amnesia Main room was the best sound i've ever heard in a club, although Space Main Room / Discoteca were also very good

Back