Best place for tickets in San an?

Discoallman

I understand spotlight sells online how ever we want to buy in person. 14 of us this year is it best to try haggle discount or waste of time?

Contacted a few promoters direct with some succession. But takes days for message replies will see what happens

One free entry basically reduces your ticket price by 5 euro nothing special

so to get one free entry for the whole group (or then 5€ off for each if you divide) you're spening time on sending e-mails to promoters and wait for them to get back to you. then that one person is supposedly on a guest list, which will or will not work. hmmm. not sure if that would be worth my while personally.

don't get me wrong, it's absolutely OK to try and get discounts. but there are no 'proper' group discounts in ibiza and if you get something, then it's always something like what you got which is probably not what you were expecting.

Unless you know folk to get a few of you on guest list, I've not paid to go ok space before. But there's never been more then 4 of us and it's worked.
Stivi knows his shit, and no offense but every trying to get a discount sounds worse then cheese. It's Ibiza ffs waste loads of cash and enjoy the vibe there are way more important things to worry about then getting 3 euro off a ticket that's you'll pay 13e a beer once past the door :-D

Totally agree. But when you have 12 virgins wanting to save money and your the organiser there's a lot of pressure. They will see come next week. Love the vibe!

Is it better to be buying my tickets now online or will they be the same price when I get there in September?

it's the same price. advantage of buying online is simply that when on the island you don't lose any precious time running after tickets and also you need less cash while in ibiza.

it's the same price. advantage of buying online is simply that when on the island you don't lose any precious time running after tickets and also you need less cash while in ibiza.

What Stivi said, if you don't want the hassle and definitely know you're doing the parties, book in advance.
Our group like to be fluid incase we decide to do something different, so usually buy on the day. Solo Records, in the west end, is usually a good place to buy tickets (been buying from them since my first trip), but there are sellers dotted all over the island. Places like Solo Records usually throw in something free - e.g. a CD from the promoter, or a Ibiza wristband, a poster, or something.

Just don't buy tickets on the door!

Back