Best parties??

Bar_Body

I'm going back to Ibiza this summer the week of July 6th to 13th. It'll only be my second trip and I want to check out a few clubs I haven't been to yet:

Pacha
DC10
Es Paradis
Ushuaia

I need help deciding on what parties to go to! Can you guys tell me what the best parties are at DC10, Es Paradis and Pacha, besides F**k Me I'm Famous! Also, how late is Ushuaia open and what's the best time to show up there to see the headliner?

ushuaïa closes at midnight and the headliner normally starts between 9 and 10pm.

pretty hard to give advice without knowing any of your musical preferences buddy.

I'll listen to almost anything, I'm not too picky!! I'm just curious what the most popular parties are at those clubs, the shows I shouldn't miss!

Last edited:
well...ok then let's try.

dc10 on mondays or on wednesdays. if you've never been before, then do mondays as it's the 'original' party at dc10.

es paradis have still not announced their full programme, but their busiest night has been hed kandi (saturdays) for a few years already. it's the commercial/funky end of house music, but it works and es paradis is a nice club for that kind of sound.

ushuaïa - choose whatever you like, music-wise it'll sound pretty similar from monday to wednesday the week you're there. thursday's a biggie of course with armin van buuren (he plays trance just in case you don't know). and on saturdays they do ants, which is their only underground house music party this summer.

pacha - the hardest to give advice if you're that open musically...

I was actually thinking about going to DC10 on Monday or Wednesday! I've actually already been to a Hed Kandi party at another club and I really enjoyed it so I might have to check it out, but I also heard their Fiesta Del Agua party is pretty crazy? I don't think I'll go to ASOT at Ushuaïa only because I seen it at Privilege a couple years ago. It was definitely an awesome show, AVB killed and I enjoy trance too, but I think I'll check out something different this time. I'll keep an eye out for the Ants lineup! Thanks for the suggestions stivi!!

I am surprised that you did not metion enter at space or we love. *cough* i would give at least one of those a try at least depending on the line up in terms of music. This is directed at the original poster.

I am surprised that you did not metion enter at space or we love. *cough* i would give at least one of those a try at least depending on the line up in terms of music. This is directed at the original poster.

because he didn't ask for parties at space.

I would recommend dc10 on wednesday, monday's are so packed! If you like underground go to Ushuaia on Saturday and Pacha on Sunday for Solomun. Look out for some beach parties at sands or the other beach bars.

because he didn't ask for parties at space.
Exactly lol and we've already decided to check out Carl Cox on Tuesday!

Based on your suggestions and a little more digging myself we decided to check out Paradise at DC10 on Wednesday! I'd love to check out Circo Loco too but we might be going to another party that night.

Well you are missing out. What is it with people from the east coast and carl cox? Lol no offence. The revolution continues east of quebec...secession is imminent! Raises fist in the air. Right after stivi does it of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you are missing out. What is it with people from the east coast and carl cox? Lol no offence. The revolution continues east of quebec...secession is imminent!
I don't discriminate musically ... well, unless it's country music lol ... there are too many haters out there! I'll listen to almost any DJ at least once regardless of their style or mainstream status. And if I find I don't really enjoy anyone in particular, I just move on to the next one, I don't rant about how much I don't like them and why!!

I've heard mostly great things about his show at Space and I saw a bit of his show at Ultra in Miami this year and it was awesome! I don't want to miss out on a chance to see him live in Ibiza!!

I also failed to mention the good quality of music at paradise jamie jone's night. The atmosphere is different and more of a warehouse - stripped down party than an elaborate night with full scale production, entertainment, customes , show and themes. Paradise is more minimal in its theme. So i would also recommend it as one of the best nights. I saw richie hawtin, craig richards, michael mayer and jamie jones. If we are talking about music, it is fair to say that this is a really good night. Not too in your face techno but not so underground either. Not a rave but not a club either, just a party with good music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back