Best location to stay for clubbers

W

woodgate

Hey there

Yes i've finally done it, ive booked me ticket and im coming to the island of dreams i'm heading out 25th aug, i want to know whats san antonio bay is like, and is it in a good situation to get to the night life, im staying at Las Perlas, so any info would be great, and if any one wants to meet up then just let me know... im going to do all the clubs on the islan in 2 weeks, he he can it be done......

Night night, i wont be sleeping................

There are clubs on both sides of the island; if you like the more commercial and rowdy side of dance music/clubbing, then San An is the best location, with loads of clubs there and Privilege and Amnesia a short taxiu ride away.

If you prefer more of an underground, deeper funkier sound, with more of a dressed up older crowd, then you're best off in Ibiza Town/Playa D'en Bossa area for Pacha and El Divino...and of course Space (anything goes in Space)

I'm 26 and into soulful/deep house - which is why I won't be spending time in any of the San Antonio clubs, nor Privilege or Amnesia - although I used to!

Have fun... 8)

funkster100 said:
I'm 26 and into soulful/deep house - which is why I won't be spending time in any of the San Antonio clubs, nor Privilege or Amnesia - although I used to!

couldn't agree more! ;) Amnesia is full of young people who aren't really there for the music imo, just there to get f**ed and act retarded, not my idea of a good time

Seems like i have book the wrong location to stay (San antonio bay) im glad of your feed back, I'm 27 and love my funky/Progressive/house, breaks even progressive techno and, i used to like getting f"""ed to the hard harder style, now i get my pleasure from educated and sophisticated dance, Sander/ seaman/ jack de/ you get the point. and ill be seeing them there. cant wait :D , 8 weeks 2 days 7 hours & 23 mins 33 sec to-go

Back