Best Jobs. When to go, where to live, earnings, etc etc?

Sam&Leanne

I used to work out in Ibiza in 2000 as a holiday rep, and met a lovely girl out there who is now my wife. We have just returned from a fantasic holiday out there and have decided enough is enough of the rat race and we are going to work out there next year.

We are thinking about going end of March/start of April, would this be a good time to go if we wanted to get the best jobs and best accommation going?

What are the best jobs? Where pay the most money and where can you work and have fun at the same time?

Do you usually get a day or night off?

Most importantly to the two of us, we want to be working together at the same place doing the same time shifts, if we do get out there early enough do we stand good chances in this.

Where is the best accommation and how much would this usually cost? e.g. 1/2 bedroom flat/appartment

Thankyou

You are best going out there mid may to beggining of June to get the good jobs, it all depends on what you are looking for........ if you get a job in retaraunt in the good places you can be on quite good money, you dont really want to do PA work as a lot of it is commision based and you have to sell to earn, if you get a bar job you have an income each week,

It all depend on the employer to how many shifts you work, its not like repping you can work 7 days a week if you want or you can just do 3 or 4!

The accomodation is cheap....... if you need to look for it when you are over there go into a pub called the ship, owned by a bloke from Liverpool, there is a big notice board in there with all sorts on it, from accomodation and work out there.

It is easier to save a couple of months wages up and pay your rent straight away for the first 3/4 months then any money you earn will then be yours,

The rent is cheap even for the nicest of places but you are best of looking at the place first!!

Hope this helps!!

Mail me if you need to know any more!!

8)

im sure this has been covered before but is it essential to be able to speak spanish? after all the majority of europe speak english?

cheers

Back