Best Friday night party?

OziOziOzi!!

Oi!

Any suggestions on the best Friday night party? The week that we're there the plan is Space Sunday, Monday Tiesto..or SHM...or both, and Thursday Cream - for starters.

So I guess its down to Privilege Supermartxe, Pete Tong Pacha, or I love MTV Amnesia. Dont want commercial sounds.

Any suggestions will count towards free beers at mambos.....

which dates?

Looks like 29/7 - 6/8

Hitting it up with some mates from 29/07 to 06/08. Crossing a sh**load of timezones (very quickly) so beware the jet lag will be primed for extended parting and day sleeping. (whose says jet lag sucks)
Staying in Algarb and thinking Space on Friday 29, and Judgement on Sunday, maybe SHM and Tiesto Monday - Cream Thursday,

but in reality whateva, whenever, however.....

Any suggestions on the best Friday night party? The week that we're there the plan is Space Sunday, Monday Tiesto..or SHM...or both, and Thursday Cream - for starters.

So I guess its down to Privilege Supermartxe, Pete Tong Pacha, or I love MTV Amnesia. Dont want commercial sounds.

Any suggestions will count towards free beers at mambos.....

Pandemonium @ DC-10 from midnight Friday if you don't want "commercial sounds". Might want to rethink SHM too :eek: if that's the case :confused: and be braced for a few bits of "commercial" at Cream or Tiesto also :eek: ??

No daytime (i.e. 4pm - midnight) clubbing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
A little commercial is ok, but I did hear SHM Monday's were rather commercial and over packed last year.

But yeah planning a bit of Ushuaia and whatever else comes along. If you had to pick between Pete tong and supermartxe?

Back