best clubs for ibiza club virgins all 19 years!

andylouc

three lads want to have great time and expperience best music what do you recommend and what is best night for sure or sure to have fun and a dance for three lads coming over for a great time please???:eek:

cream @ amnesia is off the hook an experience you'll never forget , space during the day on a sunday is the stuff legnds are made off , wonderland on friday nights @ eden wi pete tong and groove armada , judgement sundays @ eden wi judge jules eddie halliwell etc , my advice would be make the most of it while your there the island is simply amazing

same as always lads, depends on what music you like. cream @ amnesia is very popular and something for everyone, more chilled on the terrace then banging in the main room. do a bit of planning on the calendar they have here on this site and have a look at what dj's you like the look of.

It really does depend on your music tastes but if you'll enjoy most stuff like me then I'd sample nights at a few different clubs whilst your on your first hol. I'd recomend a trip to Eden (Wonderland or Judgment Sunday), Pacha (most nights are great), Space (I like Carl Cox but I hear there are lots of other good nights, for you I'd prob avoid La Troya unless your three gay guys or if thats your cup of tea) and Amnesia (Cocoon, Cream, Manumission) for a first trip, you get to see San An, Ibiza town and Playa den Bossa and all those clubs offer something each a bit different. Make sure you sample the bars in Ibiza town as well as San An, where I persume your staying?? as for three young lads you'll prob find yourselves in the west end area a lot so make sure you have a good look around as Ibiza has so much to offer. Enjoy!

Back