Best Boat Party??

Bar_Body

What's the best boat party on the island? We have no musical preferences, we'll listen to almost anything!! :) FYI, we've had our eye on Cirque de la Nuit because my buddies want to check out the pool party, but we're still not sure yet, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Lost in Ibiza boats are the best in my opinion, but i'm biased! Our main strength is we book quality DJ's that play upfront house music.

Was at Cirque de la nuit with Finnebassen and Darius Syrossian last year and it war great. Good crowd without the huge groups of chavs ;)

Was also twice at Cirque de la Nuit last year. Was a good experience, booked it already for this year. Looking forward to the 3 hours open bar after the boat ;-)

Can not say anything about the other boat companys.

Was also twice at Cirque de la Nuit last year. Was a good experience, booked it already for this year. Looking forward to the 3 hours open bar after the boat ;-)

Can not say anything about the other boat companys.
Yeah, the open bar is tempting lol ;)

Lost in Ibiza boats are the best in my opinion, but i'm biased! Our main strength is we book quality DJ's that play upfront house music.
I think we've actually narrowed it down to Cirque de la Nuit and Lost in Ibiza! We were already seriously considering that party since we've now decided to check out Paradise at DC10 on Wednesday. Too bad they don't offer free drinks lol ...

If I was gonna choose a boat it would either be Lost or Cirque. On the Lost in Ibiza boat we give you 2 free drinks on boarding. We offer a bus from San An to DC10 too. We've only announced a few of our lineups yet but I can tell you there's some really good ones on the other dates. When are you over in Ibiza?
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/lost-ibiza
July 6th to 13th ... can't wait!! :) We finally decided to go with the Lost boat party on the 9th since we were already planning on going to DC10 later on anyway and 2 free drinks and a bus ride to the club afterwards ain't bad ;) We're still considering Cirque for another day if we have time!

That's the Flashmob boat, they smashed it last year when they played for us. See you onboard :)

Last edited:
I've already booked the Pacha boat in mid-June that includes entry to Wisdom of the Glove that night. Does anybody have experience with Pukka Up? I'm a little worried about the crowd and music not fitting our style, but the price was negligible compared with just club entry. I figure no big loss if we show up at boat and bail for whatever reason. Something was included for a bar the day after, too.

Also, I'm curious about "Float Your Boat". A sunset cruise sounds nice and, again, it seems like a good deal compared to just entry to the Revolution opening with Cox.

Opinions much appreciated. :)

Back