Berlin on a Saturday and Sunday night

Hally

I'm going to watch England play in March (as an excuse to go to Berlin really ). Any thoughts on where to go to drink. In the day / evening? Not looking for anything uber trendy (we wouldn't get in!) bars mainly but wouldn't mind a club

I would recommend the "Weserallee" or "Sonnenallee", there are a lot of pubs. Subway "Hermannstraße".
It's a very multicultural part of Berlin and you can get in touch with a lot of different kind of people - and it's very cheap over there. Don't expect anything "special", but it's an easy, great and cheap way to spend an amazing evening.

I would recommend the "Weserallee" or "Sonnenallee", there are a lot of pubs. Subway "Hermannstraße".
It's a very multicultural part of Berlin and you can get in touch with a lot of different kind of people - and it's very cheap over there. Don't expect anything "special", but it's an easy, great and cheap way to spend an amazing evening.
Sounds like my kind of thing, don't want special, just different

There is an AWESOME chicken place round that way that does half a a chicken and loads of (the best) fries really cheap. I think its Risa chicken. Will sort any hangover

Back