Bennicassim Festival

Uncle_Sevo

Has anybody here ever been to this? Dont fancy Glasto as the weather in too unpredictable in this Country. Might make a holiday off it and go for 10 nights. Where is the best place to book flights and hotels for bennicassim? Is it a nice place forgetting the festival itself?

I went for a stag do in 2009. We camped which was pretty hellish due to the heat, ended up just sleeping on the beach and the stag's bag got stolen on the last day when we were all sleeping.

The place itself isn't really a holiday resort, more of a town by the sea, around 80km (I think) from Valencia.

Had an excellent time though, probably the best festival I've been to.

Went in 2009, stayed a cheap 2* hotel between the festival site and beach (with aircon) and had a great time. Combined it with a couple of days in Barcelona afterwards and a night out in Ibiza. Would def recommend.

How long does it take to get to Ibiza from there? Wouldnt mind mixing it up with a cheeky visit to the white isle aswell.

Loads of my pals have been, loved it, best advice is to get a hotel or apartment nearby as camping is worst option.

However didn't the organisers go into administration this year? Dunno if it will be on next year as a result.

Back