Benidorm

Bones

Went there for a Stag Do the weekend just been and was actually quite suprised by the place! Yeah the clubs and bars play loads of cheesy guetta tunes but i thought the atmosphere in the bars etc were spot on, but then again there was 22 of us that went so it was bount to be a laugh! also suprised to find good disco sweets over there!

I think he meant these

192911.jpg

our rules clearly state that posts on this forum regarding purchase and availability of illegal substances on this forum are not allowed

quote from our rules

"I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated."

please don't make any more posts - no matter what you choose to call them - again

our rules clearly state that posts on this forum regarding purchase and availability of illegal substances on this forum are not allowed

quote from our rules

"I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated."

please don't make any more posts - no matter what you choose to call them - again

I was talking about sweets :rolleyes:

Back