Benidorm clubs

Discoallman

So after 2 expensive holidays in Mexico and far to many in ibiza my self and the Mrs are decending on the glam of benidorm this year. We want a cheap and cheesey laugh but i still wouldn't mind a decent club night.

I've read up that it did have some form of scene years ago just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the area?

I've heard maybe KM club but not sure if its still open?

Only really found the bit they call 'the cross'' when I was there years ago (~2004). Ended up swedgered every night. :twisted: All the pubs/clubs played the same songs, with that clubland-style cover of 'Like A Prayer' being a favourite... :lol: Don't know about credible clubbing options. I couldn't find any.

Theres some large clubs on the outskirts of Benidorm (5mins in cab) that are more proper club than a largish bar with DJ that pass as clubs in the 'square' etc.
Theres KU, penelope and an afterhours called Space (dont get too carried away though! ). Ive only been in KU briefly and it was 90% spanish people ,that was not a problem for me but my Mrs just didnt fancy it. I think they are all 90% local spanish DJs and god knows what the music policy is. Think they are all on FB if you have a look.

Back