Benicassim festival

coco

Booking to go benicassim this year , was wanting to know if anyone has been to it and what their thoughts are and if you had any tips ? Was for booking Ibiza again this year but when I seen who was playing and since this is our first festival where hopefully we'll be guaranteed the good weather we thought we'd just go for it , we were thinking about maybe going over to Ibiza after it but we'll have to see how much funds we've left .

I've been years ago just before the influx of festival tourists.a guy from my town runs it and was always on hand for free tickets.we flew to Madrid and drove across to festival. That was the cheapest way from Ireland at the time. I do remember a good time in huge inflatable pool with some french girls..its was very easy to gets sorted for pills ect. Now it very different now I hear.

We're flying from Belfast to Barca then travel down by train' we where going to camp but don't think I could hack lying in a tent with the sun beating down on it would be my worst nightmare after a hard night on it so we though we would get a nice hotel and chill away from it all , staying until its over Monday 17th then travel back up to Barca for 3 relaxing nights. Hopefully its not that hard to get sorted out with some pills but im sure there'll be a few helpful people about.

just seen how cheap the flights from barca to Ibiza are, wish I had of known this as I wouldn't of booked to stay in barca after benicassim

Went about 10 years ago and had a great time. No problem sorting things out but yeah, unless you get there early and get some shade, then it's like a sauna in the tent by 9am! Ended up surviving on about 2-3 hours a night. Decent cold water showers which were really needed even mid day as it gets really hot there!

when I was looking at the flights for the Monday we head up to Barca there's flights around £25-£35 depending what time you wanted but its something to know in the future if we do it next year.
The camping sounded good as it would of been different for us but the more we though about it its hard to beat a nice comfortable bed after a hard night parting plus the sun shinning down onto the tent would drive me nuts

Back