Bedrock back at Heaven in April

Ferd

April13th
8) From Ticketweb: (Not bad for a school night!!)

Announcing the FIRST Bedrock event FOR 2006 :: Bedrock :: Transitions featuring a six hour set from John Digweed

ROOM 1: JOHN DIGWEED (6HR SET) NEIL QUIGLEY

ROOM 2: DEEPER SUBSTANCE S.O.S ft DEMI, DESYN MASIELLO, OMID 16B more tbc-

ROOM 3: LUKE BRANCACCIO & BRUCE AISHER, JONATHAN LISLE, TWISTED MELON , GARY RAMSDEN

ROOM 4: CHEEKYPEOPLE FEAT THE TROPHY TWINS (RADIO ONE) , MR CHIP, EDDIE JOHNSON, ROLAND LONDON This will be a sell out

Sorry for the size and capitals, I just cut and pasted it

Ferd said:
April13th
8) From Ticketweb: (Not bad for a school night!!)

It's not a school night, it's Easter Thursday, let's hope the line-ups elsewhere in FLT for Easter Thursday are better than Boreweed :lol:

Barbie said:
It's not a school night, it's Easter Thursday, let's hope the line-ups elsewhere in FLT for Easter Thursday are better than Boreweed :lol:

sorry babs but i think that line up is pretty good, room 2 especially:p

i've had some nights to remember at bedrock on thursdays at heaven8)

grego said:
sorry babs but i think that line up is pretty good, room 2 especially:p

i've had some nights to remember at bedrock on thursdays at heaven8)

I didn't even look at rest of line-up :lol: Just saw it was Digweed and I can't stand him, never have done even back in my pup-pess days :twisted:

ooh...

this looks seriously good!!!! 8)

need to catch desyn again, I can enjoy digweed when he plays a bit tougher and I want to see lisle actually

hmm... I need a good progressive fix

god, practically all my clubbing is planned out until easter now :lol:

Barbie said:
I didn't even look at rest of line-up :lol: Just saw it was Digweed and I can't stand him, never have done even back in my pup-pess days :twisted:

i like a bit of diggers but i know what you mean, one time (at band camp) in space when the dj booth inside was at the side/back near the toilets - i could have sworn that he didn't actually move his whole body for about 20 mins and in fact it was just a blow up diggers and he'd left some throbby prog 25 minute record on. i've seen more charisma from an apple:lol:

grego said:
i've seen more charisma from an apple:lol:

don't be so mean about apples! of all the fruit I think they're actually one of the most charismatic, that rosy shiny skin, that cheeky crunch!

naddyz said:
don't be so mean about apples! of all the fruit I think they're actually one of the most charismatic, that rosy shiny skin, that cheeky crunch!

come on N, are you seriously trying to tell me that the apple (10 a penny here in Britian) is any match for the cool dude 'The Mango8) ' or indeed the notorious caner 'The Pineapple:twisted: '.

grego said:
come on N, are you seriously trying to tell me that the apple (10 a penny here in Britian) is any match for the cool dude 'The Mango8) ' or indeed the notorious caner 'The Pineapple:twisted: '.

I'm just saying that Digweed is FAR less charismatic than the apple, I make no comment about the apple vs. mango and pineapple.

If you'd chosen perhaps the kiwi, now that really isn't a charismatic fruit. bm

Barbie said:

Oh, didnt realise it was Easter thursday.. !!!8)

I think Room 2 is the best. Its the event that did El Ayoun's night after Space closing last year. That was fantastic.

Babs, did Tom like Desyn Masiello's compilation??

Ferd said:
Oh, didnt realise it was Easter thursday.. !!!8)

I think Room 2 is the best. Its the event that did El Ayoun's night after Space closing last year. That was fantastic.

Babs, did Tom like Desyn Masiello's compilation??

Yay, Easter Thursday, start of a 5 day bender :D :D :D

We might go, it depends if anything better pops up, but it's a possibility esp cos I know you and Tom have such fond memories of Heaven :lol: ;)

I don't think he's had chance to listen to it yet, I want to put it on my ipod before he nicks it for his car :lol:

Back