bed to rent today18th july

overload

1 person required to share an app in san an beside cafe mambo. can move in straight away phone 0034660873243

arriving on 21st??

hey mate,

are you trying to rent the room from today? my mates going over on 21st this sat landing late, and needs somewhere from then? is that any good? i am getting over on 28th and we were looking to share a room, would it be big enough to do that, is there a spare bed etc?

if you are going today, and need to rent it, and no-one over there comes forward, he could transfer the money to your bank acc once he got there on 21st, and it was all sound and that, with deposit and everything.

i was over there from july 1st for over 2 weeks and couldn't find anywhere so decided to come over and chill here a week til my mate goes out and i have someone to share a hostel with. but they're quite expensive, and this would be ideal...

my numbers 0797 621 3053 if you wanna get intouch to sort it...

Lisa x

I'll arrive tomorrow at 9.45 and haven't found a place to stay yet.....
Any suggestion is welcome! call me: 0031-617756290

bed gone

sory people da bed is gone im back home now and i just got some1 ta move in like an hour before i had ta go home. ders still beds offered in da ship so just go der. sory again and will be back out at start of sep for a week as i left in such a rush didnt have time ta have a last party.

Back