B

What’s the chat re beachhouse this Sunday for Rumors, can you just walk up for few drinks or is it a requirement to book dinner and few drinks ? Looking at doing that before glitterbox

Its an open event, that can get busy, so if you want to book a table do so in advance. Otherwise the last time we went, this was when they allowed the dancing on the beach, we just walked in, got our drinks and started dancing! Enjoy

What’s the chat re beachhouse this Sunday for Rumors, can you just walk up for few drinks or is it a requirement to book dinner and few drinks ? Looking at doing that before glitterbox
Its an open event, that can get busy, so if you want to book a table do so in advance. Otherwise the last time we went, this was when they allowed the dancing on the beach, we just walked in, got our drinks and started dancing! Enjoy
Looks like they are keeping on last year trend for this, entry only if you booked a table or bed. This is what they told me at the door, unless they didn’t like my face and used that as an excuse 😉

Looks like they are keeping on last year trend for this, entry only if you booked a table or bed. This is what they told me at the door, unless they didn’t like my face and used that as an excuse 😉
Oh that sounds silly, if that's the truth. I was hoping for a casual visit and a drink while dancing my feet on the sand without paying high prices for a table/bed

Oh that sounds silly, if that's the truth. I was hoping for a casual visit and a drink while dancing my feet on the sand without paying high prices for a table/bed

Whats with the bar ? At Nassau its possible to sit at the bar for drinks. No bed rental .

So was I. I think it’s the same for Boho. Rumors at Destino was great as you had just to walk in and then left entirely up to you if you wanted to spend a fortune at the bar.

Anyone know what the deal is with Boho at Beachouse - can you just rock up in the evening and get in, or do you need to have reserved a table/bed from earlier? Reservations on the website only seem to go up until 4pm... Thanks!

It seems Beachouse are being very clear that they want paying customers this summer and also want to downplay the party aspect. Hence why these are being billed as "moonlit dinners"

I'm sure you can get some experience from the beach still. And maybe it's possible to come and dance for free too, but it's certainly not being encouraged

It seems Beachouse are being very clear that they want paying customers this summer and also want to downplay the party aspect. Hence why these are being billed as "moonlit dinners"

I'm sure you can get some experience from the beach still. And maybe it's possible to come and dance for free too, but it's certainly not being encouraged
At Rumours Beachhouse wanted to have 70 Euro per person without a reservation. We said we just want a drink. But they insisted. Not nice... We went... 😉

At Rumours Beachhouse wanted to have 70 Euro per person without a reservation. We said we just want a drink. But they insisted. Not nice... We went... 😉
You had to pay 70€ per person just to go for a drink? That is grazy and sad If you just can't stop by for a drink and have some dance/

So turning up without a reservation you pay 70 euros at the door which serves as a minimum spend? How does that work though without a table? You're given a tab and they deduct the 70 you've already paid when you want to leave?

Back