Beaches

H

hkclubbingdotcom

Can anyone recommend some wicked private clean beaches ?

hkclubbingdotcom said:
Can anyone recommend some wicked private clean beaches ?

Ibiza and Formentera have some of the best beaches of the Mediterranean. In every beach you'll find turquoise, clean, transparent waters.
I recomend you a day trip to Formentera if you are looking for beautiful and quiet beaches. Nothing beats the smallest of the island 8)

there is loads of information n this site, I'm not very good with beaches, but I'm sure McRackin will be able help you ;)

Cala Bassa is nice although can get very busy at the height of the summer, its also quite family orientated but the water there is very clear and blue....just about 5/10 mins from San An by car.

calla bassa is actually one of the nicest beaches imo. Its busy sure, but the water is crystal clear, sandy bottom and no "stuff" like seawheed or ugly fish in the water. I´ve been to quite manym but you schould also check out cala Moli for the lovely es vedra rocks, Benirras (altho I didnt get the hype honestly), calla vadella and salinas. Havent been to salinas myself but alledgly thats the "place to be" where you have ther jockey club and sa trinxa.

if you want a beach like any other beach in the meditteranian go to playa d´en bossa. big, long beach that looks like so many other beaches anywhere basically.

Back