Beachclub with kid

Sebo

Hello All,
we are arriving next week in San Antonio for 2 weeks I wanted to ask if someone if you has any suggestionwhich Beach Clubs are actually the best as it seems that Bora Bora is not anymore? I have to add that our 6 years old daughter loves to dance. It could be some faster than Lounge Music which is played at some Resaurants (great for dinner But not preffered to dance to).Also she prefers something faster. Something like Carl Cox,... What Do you think??

I Know Bora Bora is still open but going through the posts it seems Bora Bora might not be the best choice. Maybe there are some good alternatives?

try out the whole of playa d'en bossa...bora bora, tiare, plastik, sands, nassau,...

Thank you! So it seems we definietly have to go to Playa de Bossa or are their also nice Beach Clubs in other Areas (except Blue Marlin as it is not in our Budget)?

You wont get any problems in Bora Bora with a kiddy (generally). I would leave when the curtain goes accross though and head for Sands, if there is something on there.

Back