Beach weather 31.10.2011?

Pete

Just wonder what the weather is like over in Ibiza at the mo, is it hot enough to sunbath on the beach / swim in the sea?

The kids just had the 1/2 term holidays last week. we are thinking of holidays next year and wonder what it is like at the mo:?:

I did the 12th - 26th october,had one rainy day,one rainy night,a couple of cloudy days as well.
Temps seemed to be about mid 20s and the sea was warm enough to swim in.
I was moving about quite a bit though,and the weather can be very different on one side of the island to the other. It was a great couple of weeks,take a chance.... Even the rain was fabulous !!

Also there 12th - 19th this year - in the sea every day and warm enough in the evenings to eat outside - 19C in Sta Eulalia at 11.00pm.
Been many times in October and apart from the odd day or two of rain, blue skies and temps in mid twenties have been the norm.

here in salinas, slight breeze, water would be nippy i bet.

but 100% there are people on the beach....bank holiday too.

always get loads of people sunbathing well into nov

Here on the mainland (directly opposite Ibiza and same climate) is a cool 25c today 8) Playing havoc with the wardrobe as got the winter wardrobe out last week, and now its short and t-shirt weather again :lol:

Just wonder what the weather is like over in Ibiza at the mo,
is it hot enough to sunbath on the beach / swim in the sea? ...
just spend 2 weeks in ibiza. weather was amazing for that time of the year.
expected the worst because some weather-forecasts predicted rain for almost every day.

i am beach/water-fan and went to the beach 12 from 14 days.
there were some heavy storms that time with strong wind, high waves and
hardcore rain coming down, so that you thaught .. **** ... now it´s over ...
but that happened always at night and next morning most days i was woken up by hot
sunshine coming in my room like nothing ever happened the night b4.

spent the whole day at salinas on the 31.10.2011 b4 having to go to the airport
the same evening.
actually the weather/temperature was unbelievable that day and the water
was super nice (i like it refrehing, not ****ing warm like in a bathtub).

just look at the temperature in my car and later at the airport ==>

salinas 31.10.2011:
29y02v6.jpg

airport 31.10.2011 some hours later:
244aauu.jpg

weather past 3 years has been very good.even into late oct.nice time of the year to go.great to get around the island.still hot to get burnt.so suncream a must.

How was the booby landscape in late October, icebaer69 ?
have to admit i wasn´t THAT interested this time - due to boobies-overkill during mainseason,
just wanted to relax, but nevertheess saw many nice ones f.e. in pacha, bubbles or
la cava/canadian, dált vila,sunset ashram-closingparty, nassaubeach-winteropeningparty etc ...

but believe it or not - the most amazing ones i saw (again/ http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1305261&postcount=1)
in an eroski-supermarket , but this time in the eroski "san jose km.2, ca´n burgus" :p

this natural beauty was mindblowing - she wore just an old jeans, an old t-shirt and
wooden plateauhighheels 8) boobies were THAT sexy that words can´t describe them,
nipples were at least 3cm long :eek: :D

Back