beach palace 2012

eleanorhx

hello I am arriving in Ibiza June 18th I have a job with beach palace in playa den bossa selling tickets. I'll be earning 10 euro a ticket../ the tickets are for the official pre parties they hold there before a club whereu get unlimited drinks and a transfer to club so it sounds like something i could sell? I also get accomodation for 300 a month with the job. Does anyone have any tips on ticket selling or worked for beach palace before?? x

My advise would be not to panic if you think its slow at first. Come mid July you'll be shifting loads because it will be so busy. Just approach people, look friendly and smiley etc. Ask where they are going/what they're up to tonight etc etc.

Yeah for a bit. Its very up and down depending on your own mood/time of season/time of day/what you are selling/luck etc etc. In high season there is potential to make a lot of money but then it balances out with the times in quiet weeks when you dont earn a lot (those are the weeks where its important to stay motivated and positive I think!).

Its all about the big groups as well. If you can capture a big group of 8/10 people thats 80 a potential 100 euro's made from a 5 minute conversation...

ahh I see. well im gonna take some money to tide me over anyway as I imagine end of June will be a bit dead, with sales picking up July. I get accomodation with the job in an apartment and costs me 300 a month.

Do you have any other advice on working in ibiza?? haha x

also do you think its easier selling being a girl? im worried about being able to balance going out and working.. especially in the heat haha, but think im just getting over worried if u no what I mean lol. have u heard of the beach palace in playa den bossa befor? xx

also do you think its easier selling being a girl? im worried about being able to balance going out and working.. especially in the heat haha, but think im just getting over worried if u no what I mean lol. have u heard of the beach palace in playa den bossa befor? xx

Definitely over worried! The balance will sort itself out naturally I wouldnt bother thinking about it! It may well be easier selling as a girl (boys are suckers for a flirt!) but I've only ever been a boy I'm afraid :p

It rings a bell yeah. I think I have the guy who runs the place on facebook haha

I wish I could just find someone on here that has worked for beach palace before to talk to them about it if u no what I mean. I'm getting paranoid its not legit and stuff hahahaha x

haha thats alright then. Sorry about slow replies. :)

I fly 18th June btw so will it be busyish round then> x

Space opening party is the very end of May so around that time the tourists will start coming, gradually getting busier and busier and obviously peaking in August when it will be packed.

Dont worry too much about it I know its a bit nervy with the build up to it, not knowing whats going to happen etc. What I would say is keep an open mind a bit as well. Although Beach Palace have offered you a job keep your ears/eyes out for other opportunities!

I wish I could just find someone on here that has worked for beach palace before to talk to them about it if u no what I mean. I'm getting paranoid its not legit and stuff hahahaha x

I'm pretty sure that last year there were some pre parties run from San An starting at Beach Palace and then going onto the club. I met the guy who ran it's girlfriend in Ibiza a few years ago on a boat party and stayed in touch. So if its the same outfit, then its legit....Pm if u want with the names of people you've spoke to and I'll ask her if she knows anything on fb..

Back