Be @ space line up announcement

Ema

Does anyone know when the Be @ Space lineup is usually or will be announced? I know Mark Knight is confirmed and the dates according to the website are 30/05/12 - 03/10/12 - but still no mention of any other lineup for this wednesday night.

I wonder if Trance will be back at space this year?? :?:

Don't hold your hopes out for Trance. Armada have shifted to Privilege, Cream are still present at Amnesia.
Gatecrasher are again rumoured at Privilege as well.

Godskitchen and Full on Ferry are the only two trance nights from last year we still have heard anything about.

I'd imagine Fedde, Sander van Doorn, D Ramirez, Koen Groeneveld, John Dahlback will all play a large part for the BE parties.

BE, Wednesday night's party at Space Ibiza, is back this year led by Mark Knight and his Toolroom Nights. The opening party, on May 30th, will feature a DJ set by British group ‘Friendly Fires', Grandmaster Flash and also Mark Knight and the parties each week will be followed by veteran artists from BE, like house expert Wally Lopez and electro-house hotshot Fedde Le Grand. Both were at BE last season setting the dance floor on fire on the legendary Terrace. Other names causing a sensation this summer of 2012 will be John Dahlback, Michael Woods, Kaskade and Italians Stefano Noferini and Riva Starr. To top off this spectacular line-up, BE will end the season in style on October 3rd with the mythical Umek alongside Sander Van Doorn.

This is the second consecutive year that Space Ibiza joins forces with Mark Knight, together with Toolroom Records, who will be continuing his residency following last season's success on Monday nights. Residents Marcoloco and Oscar Cano complete the line-up, both present throughout BE's 16 amazing nights at Space Ibiza.
Since its launch in 2004, Toolroom Records has become one of the most prominent labels of the electronic scene, as well as one of the most successful record labels on Beatport. This year, Toolroom Records founder and figurehead Mark Knight will be in Space Ibiza every Wednesday accompanied by the best DJs of the Toolroom team. Here is a sample of the artists who will be putting the soundtrack to Wednesday nights:
Mark Knight, Friendly Fires (DJ Set), Sander Van Doorn, Wally Lopez, Green Velvet, Umek, Funkagenda, Kaskade, Chris Lake, Stefano Noferini, Michael Woods, John Dahlback, Fedde Le Grand, Riva Starr … and many more.

http://www.spaceibiza.com/en/news/35-news/600-be-a-toolroom-knights-vuelve-el-30-de-mayo

Mark Knight, Friendly Fires (DJ Set), Sander Van Doorn, Wally Lopez, Green Velvet, Umek, Funkagenda, Kaskade, Chris Lake, Stefano Noferini, Michael Woods, John Dahlback, Fedde Le Grand, Riva Starr … and many more.

This roster of artists is awesome! Sander's number 1 on my line up wanted list but I'd happily go and see any combination of that lot. This will be my visit to Space this year.

Back