Be-at tv

Hey guys

I've just came back from my trip to Ibiza. Me and my partner went to the solomun live night in Destino, with Undercatt, Rodriquez Jnr and Solomun. It was fantastic.

Thing is I want to know, the sets are up on be-at tv, but what I want to know is can I download these? Even if I have to pay I don't mind I just want them. I'm not to technically minded sorry. I'd really appreciate some help here, thanks.

Watching it back now on be-at tv and its bringing back some awesome memories.

Try techno live sets website, they bootleg the audio and in recent times be at are quick to get them took down :rolleyes:
But, if quick enough to download before its off you'll get to keep the audio.
Soundcloud and mixcloud may also have it but as said, be at are hot at having it removed so they get the traffic zzzzz

Thanks for your reply.

Some kind person has uploaded solomuns set from that night on to YouTube so I can DL from that.

There has to be a way of keeping them off be-at tv tho, I'll find a way

You can subscribe for about $4 on the app to watch on phone, iPad etc. Works well with airdrop to an AppleTV.

They have said offline content on the app is coming for a little while

Looks like the app 'subscription' has gone away now. Can view everything that's on the website on my phone and iPad and stream to Apple TV etc. Which is great news. They've also started putting more stuff on YouTube

Back