⭕ Bars and smaller clubs 2023

very out of the blue darius syrossian plays the club inside beach star - hotel tonight (may 24th) in san antonio, saw it on sonicas instagram. I would have tried that but already got tickets for pacha now, too late :/

very out of the blue darius syrossian plays the club inside beach star - hotel tonight (may 24th) in san antonio, saw it on sonicas instagram. I would have tried that but already got tickets for pacha now, too late :/

Secret Sessions... was announced as him a little while back. Location was only announced recently though.

⚠️ Anyone who (A) is about on Sept 1 and (B) into the deep, dark, chuggy music I love is strongly advised to head HERE It will be unlike anything else around and deserves your full support. (*The timing is sadly awful for me personally because i'm committed again to Nous in France where Smagghe played an unbelievable set last year). It may be the only chance you ever get to experience ALFOS in Ibz. I was at the very first party they ever did in a pub in E London in 2011, and never imagined they (now he 😕) would one day take it all over Europe.

⚠️ Anyone who (A) is about on Sept 1 and (B) into the deep, dark, chuggy music I love is strongly advised to head HERE It will be unlike anything else around and deserves your full support. (*The timing is sadly awful for me personally because i'm committed again to Nous in France where Smagghe played an unbelievable set last year). It may be the only chance you ever get to experience ALFOS in Ibz. I was at the very first party they ever did in a pub in E London in 2011, and never imagined they (now he 😕) would one day take it all over Europe.

Need guestlist for NUI ? Or ist it possible at the door ?

Not sure how it works there but I expect that night (along with the Optimo one) will be busy

Tricky date with lots on that night.

I’ll be there for Optimo but think a Friday has been challenging. It would have been packed over winter though.

Any confirmeds on Oct 7? Am based in old town - walkable hooray! - and will be between paradise lost and malanga, but open to other stuff too.

hey peeps!
Looking for some ideas for tomorrow night.
Might be tempted to go space eat and dance first. Then if we decide to move on , would be good to have a choice.
Don’t really fancy the big clubs although dc10 could be last resort.
But any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks in advance.

This one’s on my mind but not clear on how taxis Back will be. As we all know when we are in our mid to late forties this is by far the most important aspect to a night out.
I never had an issue to find a taxi at Akasha, but I never went there during the peak season.
Not sure you will have more or less issue there than to any other club to find one.

Pippi shared this recent video from The Standard featuring a killer tune from Kiko Navarro

My criticism of these posh bars is that whilst the music is top notch everyone just ends up sat around on sofas. It's a very controlled vibe. the same story with Casa Bonay near where I live. You really want to shunt the furniture to the side and let the place go off but they evidently don't want that

Thinking of going there for a Beat Hotel event which includes Irvine Welsh speaking & Luke Una providing tunes...

Back