Barca Boys!!

Yep - adios as they say!

The team looked totally dejected and didn't have the stomach for the fight. You would've thought pride would've been at stake but they just rolled over.

Frank for Chelsea??

Yep - adios as they say!

The team looked totally dejected and didn't have the stomach for the fight. You would've thought pride would've been at stake but they just rolled over.

Frank for Chelsea??

Eto for Spurs...
Ronaldinho for Spurs...

Barca are our new feeder club.

having to do el pasillo hurts. it really hurts. :(:(:(

that was the best thing we did last night.

Absolutely disgraceful is all I can say. It was shameful. Everyone on that pitch DESERVED to be humilated because they were shocking.. no pride, passion, or fight.

The best front page in spain was in Sport, the biggest sports paper in Catalunia

20080508P011SPO.jpg

It mores or less read "you have dishonoured the Barcelona shirt"

Well we have to start from scratch this summer. It was obvious we had to anyway, but now there is no doubnt it will happen. Guardiola has more or less been picked. He's got little experience but apparantly he can be pretty strict and won't let players walk over him like Rijkaard.

Chewie, I wouldnt be surprised if Etoo leaves us. I use to love him to bits, i thought he had the passion Barca needed, but he purposely got himself suspended for the Real game, thats unforgivable, we don't need those sort of players. Same goes for Deco.

We'll basically be building a team round the likes of Messi, Bojan, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi. The only reason more can be added to this list is if Guardiola can change their mentality again.. not hopefull though

that was the best thing we did last night.

Absolutely disgraceful is all I can say. It was shameful. Everyone on that pitch DESERVED to be humilated because they were shocking.. no pride, passion, or fight.

The best front page in spain was in Sport, the biggest sports paper in Catalunia

20080508P011SPO.jpg

It mores or less read "you have dishonoured the Barcelona shirt"

Well we have to start from scratch this summer. It was obvious we had to anyway, but now there is no doubnt it will happen. Guardiola has more or less been picked. He's got little experience but apparantly he can be pretty strict and won't let players walk over him like Rijkaard.

We'll basically be building a team round the likes of Messi, Bojan, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi. The only reason more can be added to this list is if Guardiola can change their mentality again.. not hopefull though

very sad.:(

frank was a dead man walking anyway. him leaving is the biggest certainity since patsy kensit. there is intense pressure on laporta now.

as for guardiola, i'm always wary of famous names or club heroes coming in and being expected to manage something as massive as FCB. however, pep clearly knows the club inside out and managing barcelona B will given him some grounding.

basically, the only way it can work IMO is if he has the right input from laporta and txiki, neither who can be guaranteed their positions long term. i think if they could get the players, pep could mould it. he would have an advantage of being a crowd favourite before he's even started and i'm hopeful he could be just right for the role.

having to do el pasillo hurts. it really hurts. :(:(:(
As a Madrid fan I liked that bit and I enjoyed it, but I don't think is such a sad thing or such a humillation as some media pointed it or some barcelona fans think! afterall ( and this is a word chosen without any other sense I just don't now another word better) Barcelona is a big club, a gentlemen club, with a sort of honour, so doing the pasillo to R.Madrid is the right thing to do and a nice thing to do, I really think is a nice tradition to wellcome the winner or make him the honour! is a tribute to the winner and doing this sorts of things makes you big as makes anyother team bigger! So really, I think is not such a big deal...if Madrid had to do this as has done before I would feel proud of it!

very sad.:(

frank was a dead man walking anyway. him leaving is the biggest certainity since patsy kensit. there is intense pressure on laporta now.

Didnt take long did it? Oh well.
I hope Rijkaard all the best. All Barca fans are grateful for what he's done to Barca. For about 2 and half years he made us play the best football on the planet.
Aside from that he was always dignified (never ever heard him moan about refs, injuries etc..) and very loyal to the players. At the end of it all he simply lost control of the dressing room and many players took advantage of his soft approach.

I agree about Guardiola, he will need lots of help

Back