Barbie

Thanks for asking chicky ;)

I was really pleased with how it went, they were really impressed how much work I'd done for it (I'd just copied it all off t'internet :lol: ), then they asked me some questions and I babbled away as only I can :confused: :lol:

The good thing is they're going to let me know either way by the end of the week so whatever happens it's going to be a big old celebration/commiseration this wkend :D

Barbie said:
Thanks for asking chicky ;)

I was really pleased with how it went, they were really impressed how much work I'd done for it (I'd just copied it all off t'internet :lol: ), then they asked me some questions and I babbled away as only I can :confused: :lol:

The good thing is they're going to let me know either way by the end of the week so whatever happens it's going to be a big old celebration/commiseration this wkend :D

I think you've got it, i can feel it in me bones.

Good old t'internet ;) let us know so we can have a drink for you over the weekend ;)

If your working for Sky does that mean your going to be getting a free box? ;)

mambobirdette said:

Good old t'internet ;) let us know so we can have a drink for you over the weekend ;)

Well if you can feel it in your bones it must be a sign from the gods ;)

Either way I think you should have a rose or 3 to help me celebrate or comiserate with me ;)

They do give you free Sky package but we're not allowed a dish on our flat so we're stuck with crappy cable :rolleyes: Good job actually or Tom would think he was 'allowed' all the films channels :lol:

Barbie said:
mambobirdette said:

Well if you can feel it in your bones it must be a sign from the gods ;)

Either way I think you should have a rose or 3 to help me celebrate or comiserate with me ;)

They do give you free Sky package but we're not allowed a dish on our flat so we're stuck with crappy cable :rolleyes: Good job actually or Tom would think he was 'allowed' all the films channels :lol:

Can you not attach it to your window or disguise it as some decorotive peice or Art? (im feeling very artistic today :eek: :lol: ) I can come and add a few pipe cleaners to it for you :lol:

As you say probably just as well really with Toms new computer games and free movie channels you;d never get a look in :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay i'll have a few bottles of rose for you no matter what the outcome, fingers crossed missy

x

mambobirdette said:
Can you not attach it to your window or disguise it as some decorotive peice or Art? (im feeling very artistic today :eek: :lol: ) I can come and add a few pipe cleaners to it for you :lol:

As you say probably just as well really with Toms new computer games and free movie channels you;d never get a look in :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay i'll have a few bottles of rose for you no matter what the outcome, fingers crossed missy

x

Have you been watching Blue Peter with all these 'here's one I made earlier' ideas :lol:

I know I'm way down the list after PS2, football, films..........then little old me :lol:

Yay crack over the rose, thanks missy ;)

Back