Bar staff required - exciting opportunity!

kanyaoldskool

Hi everyone
We are looking for staff for a newly refurbished bar in San Antonio sunset strip, Ibiza. The bar has been re-furbished this year and is set to be the most exciting thing happening in San Antonio this summer. If you are looking for a job and want to be part of the hype we will be interviewing some time early June. Bar Staff and waitresses wanted for the whole summer season. Good rates of pay and possible negotiation of hours if you get in there early!
I have worked at this bar for 8 summer's and can guarantee its a great place to be if you are prepared to put the work in. Friendly and outgoing personalities will do well. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
If you are interested please forward a CV and some more info about you to lock_jessica@hotmail.com
I look forward to meeting a few of you soon
Roll on the summer!
Jessica

Work

HI, my name is ben, 18 years old and have experience in working in the kitchen as 2nd chef, waiting, being on the till and also being a bar staff tender (Have a CV to be shown as well)
I just wondering if you could let me no anymore about pay, i.e how much, weekly payment or monthly?
Also wondering if it was possible to get help looking for really cheap accomidation or someone in the area renting out a room?

Yours Sincerly Ben Jones

Back