Banks - Tossers!

Buckley

Halifax seem to have lost the £3k cheque I paid in through a machine on Saturday. Have spoken to the branch, the telephone banking line and the branch support - all completely clueless.

:evil:

Banks these days are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot :evil:

More frustrating than anything...

I cant moan though, i had two loan payments come out in one month, was only meant to be one.....few days later after speaking to ppl on the phone and in my branch, i get both payments paid back :lol: obviously i questioned it at first, might aswell be honest, and they said it was right - wernt gona moan at that :lol: ta very much :D

They'll probably wait 'till you're about to go overdrawn or close to your limit then debit you again xxVic-zeexx - so they can diddle you for some more charges :idea:

Was very confused about what Buckers said about his accountant taking fees out of a tax refund before sending on a cheque for the difference ... didn't think they were allowed to be in receipt of tax refunds on behalf of clients (refunds should be addressed to the taxpayer or the company, n'est-ce pas ? :confused:)

barclaycard card have coincidently stuck another £1k on my credit card... it's due to go on just 4 days before i fly over for the closing parties!! strange coincidence?!?!

someone told me they'll have seen the flights to ibiza i got around the same time last year and thought if they give me another £1k i'll blow it..

little do they know, i'm paying it all off in november and will be setting fire to my card in a ritualistic sacrifice!! :D

They'll probably wait 'till you're about to go overdrawn or close to your limit then debit you again xxVic-zeexx - so they can diddle you for some more charges :idea:

Was very confused about what Buckers said about his accountant taking fees out of a tax refund before sending on a cheque for the difference ... didn't think they were allowed to be in receipt of tax refunds on behalf of clients (refunds should be addressed to the taxpayer or the company, n'est-ce pas ? :confused:)

Think they can. They act as my the company secretary for Buckers Enterprises, so maybe that's why. Doesn't bother me anyway - I never pay them until they make me:lol:, so if they do the deduction when some cash goes through them it works ok!

Nah, this is the thing, because of this extra outgoing they put me in my over draft limit, thus causing me charges, hence why i wanted it sorted asap - more for their sake because they were gona be the one paying the charges, fair play to them as they said we will refund any charges u incur, i said dam right u will :evil:

Low and behold 2 payments, didnt bother with the couple of quid charges as they bumped me up more than i thought :lol:

barclaycard card have coincidently stuck another £1k on my credit card... it's due to go on just 4 days before i fly over for the closing parties!! strange coincidence?!?!

someone told me they'll have seen the flights to ibiza i got around the same time last year and thought if they give me another £1k i'll blow it..

little do they know, i'm paying it all off in november and will be setting fire to my card in a ritualistic sacrifice!! :D

How funny that they have done that...cheeky b*stards clearly underestimating you ;) :lol:

What does my head in is all the foreign exchange fee charges and ATM withdrawals I get hit with. That is the biggest rip off. It does not matter if the charge is in dollars only that it was done in a foreign country.:evil:

Back