Bam Bu Ku with kids- El Kiddo Vs Fam Bu Ku

BangorJane

Does anyone know what the difference is between these 2 events? Going with 7 and 10 year old and it looks to me like the El Kiddo event is more clubby?

We did FamBuKu in June... Not clubby at all. My boys 10 & 6 loved the extra attention. They get a VIP welcome.

They played in the pool. My youngest got his face painted and the oldest used the surf machine. Got their pic taken with the Frozen girl. Food and drink were average quality, given the slightly higher prices, but you are really paying for the family friendly and relaxing atmosphere.

Overall we would do it again.

I have no clue about ElKiddo. Never heard of it.

We did FamBuKu in June... Not clubby at all. My boys 10 & 6 loved the extra attention. They get a VIP welcome.

They played in the pool. My youngest got his face painted and the oldest used the surf machine. Got their pic taken with the Frozen girl. Food and drink were average quality, given the slightly higher prices, but you are really paying for the family friendly and relaxing atmosphere.

Overall we would do it again.

I have no clue about ElKiddo. Never heard of it.
Thanks! That's good to know!

Curious to learn more about these events. Doing a week in august with kids, but they are a bit older...12 and 16.

Also heading in August....Difference so far seems that El Kiddo on Tuesdays and Fridays there are options of ticket only (15 euros each), or table (90 euros 2 adults, 2 kids), or beds (more £££) and seems to be a 2 hour slot (for tables anyway). The Fam bu Ku brunch is on Saturdays and Sundays for 3 hour slots and works out at 80 Euros for table reservation for 2 adults and 2 kids.

I'm out with the family late August, so anyone who goes to either of these before that, please let us know how it was. Thanks!

I could sworn there were tickets for this on Spotlight but can't see in the calendar now?
Can't comment on the two events in question but went to Bam Bu Ku with almost 16 year old today. Hace calor mind!

All of us had a great time. The Flow Rider is decent value for an hour imo. He loved it.

Saw various children of all ages and all having a great time. Add on the specific event aimed at them and think they'd enjoy either.

If you have older teenage children definitely add it as an option for a normal day too.

Got in just after 11am and left 6pm.

Booked for next Sunday as this Sunday seemed sold out. Will report back.
Was great, photos taken with Spiderman and a Disney Princess. And the kids too!😂 The kids got a little welcome present bag, with a notepad, some sunflower seeds.

Biggest issue for us was the 12-3 slot, after an all inclusive breakfast. The 10 euro patatas bravas strarter was massive. I couldn't finish my pizza, which was ok, but I just wasn't hungry. The missus had the miso salmon and said good things about it.

Bill including the missus fancy cocktail and my AF beer was 113 euro including service, which was good value given the attention to detail.

Kids didn't fancy the flowrider, but have been spoilt with 2 visits to a hotel in Mexico that has one.

All in all, I would recommend, just don't have a big breakfast!

Was great, photos taken with Spiderman and a Disney Princess. And the kids too!😂 The kids got a little welcome present bag, with a notepad, some sunflower seeds.

Biggest issue for us was the 12-3 slot, after an all inclusive breakfast. The 10 euro patatas bravas strarter was massive. I couldn't finish my pizza, which was ok, but I just wasn't hungry. The missus had the miso salmon and said good things about it.

Bill including the missus fancy cocktail and my AF beer was 113 euro including service, which was good value given the attention to detail.

Kids didn't fancy the flowrider, but have been spoilt with 2 visits to a hotel in Mexico that has one.

All in all, I would recommend, just don't have a big breakfast!
I had the patatas bravas when I was there, only that though and it kept me going all day.

Back