balinese spa atzaro

I was going to book my missus and I in for a massage etc. We aslo wanted to use the spa facillites. Is this included in your treatment price?

What exactly do you mean with spa facilities? We had a 'couples massage' last year and were also staying in Atzaro, I think we had a herb bath before the massage but nothing else, the spa / treatment building isn't massive so I don't think they've got saunas and such. Still worthwhile though, it's a magical place.

What exactly do you mean with spa facilities? We had a 'couples massage' last year and were also staying in Atzaro, I think we had a herb bath before the massage but nothing else, the spa / treatment building isn't massive so I don't think they've got saunas and such. Still worthwhile though, it's a magical place.

There's a gym, outdoor pool, Turkish Hamman etc, which can all be used for no additional charge if you're having spa treatments. It's about 25 euros to just use these facilities on their own. Definitely recommended!

atzaro.jpg

Ah I see, I counted the pools (there are several) and the gym to be a part of the hotel rather than the spa as we were staying there, but good to know these can also be used when booking a treatment.

We've booked a table in their restaurant in a couple of weeks, I wonder if they would mind a quick dip in the pool between courses.. :lol:

Back