Bad Timing

Luvit

I am squeezing an Ibiza trip in the middle of a Spain & France vacation (slick move talking the wife into it ;) Bottom line, I will be in Ibiza (Hotel Garbi) from June 3-6th. That is a Tuesday- Friday leaving Friday morning. I looked on the calendar and wanted to know if there are any really sick things to do that early in the week. I see that Space opens June 1st, but is it open during the week? Any help would be appricaiated.

Preston
USA
Houston

pshatto@gmail.com

Depends on what you like. If you like house music (as opposed to techno or trance) then you've got the Subliminal and F*** Me I'm Famous openings on the Wednesday and Thursday nights that week. Both are at Pacha, so not much variety, but they'll be alright.

Garbi is in a good location in Playa den Bossa. About 5 minutes walk down the beach to get to Bora Bora and right across from the taxi stand for the quick ride into Ibiza Town.

What about Space? Is it open during the week? Personally I prefer progessive trance, any suggestions. Plus there will be a ton of smaller places with things going on right?

Yeah Space is open all week but I'm not sure when they all get going...

No problem with smaller places, but again I'm not sure when they all get started.

I'm not a fan of Eden or Subliminal. but, if there was nothing else to do I'd go! not to Eden however for Dave Pearce..

However, the island is beautiful, hire a car and go see the island, even if you don't do any clubbing!

There won't be a ton of things going on, but plenty to keep you going, have fun nd be occupied.

have you checked out the Party calendar?

yeah I have and the calendar says Pacha, Eden and Paradis are the only things going on. I would like to check out some smaller parites. I assume there to be some. I guesss I will just play it by ear when I get there.

Back