Baby sitting / nannying IBIZA

DirtyO

Hi guys,

This year my hubby & I spent 2 weeks in Ibiza with our daughter. It was one of the best holiday's I have had in all the 9 years I have been going to Ibiza. Partly because I had organised local child care for my daughter so my hubby & I could go out a couple of nights.

I managed to get in touch with the baby sitting service in Ibiza (childcareibiza.com) - spoke to a lady called Alexis via email about arranging something before I arrived, and then nothing. She promised to come back to me with a suitable package - but I never heard back. I tried calling, left voice mail etc and still got nothing back. In the end we were lucky enough to find a young lady through our villa management to help us out.

I have since tried to get hold of Alexis as we're planning our trip to Ibiza next year, however I cannot for the life of me get hold of her. Does anyone know who/where I can go to arrange this service for next year's holiday? Its a real shame if childcareibiza are no longer providing this service. Unfortunately the lady I used this year will not be in Ibiza next year.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

x

i guess she was snowed under. definitely very much still in business.

if you mail her again or call and explain you've enquired through ibiza spotlight, i'm sure she'll get back to you asap.

i guess she was snowed under. definitely very much still in business.

if you mail her again or call and explain you've enquired through ibiza spotlight, i'm sure she'll get back to you asap.

Cheers Grego. I emailed her about a month ago, but will try again as you suggest. If I can sort that out now, I'll be able to relax. It was amazing how much having a sitter helped my hubby & I enjoy this last holiday - just as much as before we had our little girl.

Cheers Grego. I emailed her about a month ago, but will try again as you suggest. If I can sort that out now, I'll be able to relax. It was amazing how much having a sitter helped my hubby & I enjoy this last holiday - just as much as before we had our little girl.

what's your name. or message me it, so i can remind her when i see her next.

Can you explain exactly what happens with these baby sitters then? Sounds great. Also how much was it? Do they come to your hotel or do you go to drop the kids off there over night?

olski, they are all qualified and CRB checked, etc. they come to you for whatever hours you want with total flexibility.

cost varies depending on how long you need them for and amount of children, but it's between 10-15€ on average. i think most concierges charge 20-25€.

say I told you to get in touch.

olski, they are all qualified and CRB checked, etc. they come to you for whatever hours you want with total flexibility.

cost varies depending on how long you need them for and amount of children, but it's between 10-15€ on average. i think most concierges charge 20-25€.

Hi Grego thanks for your reply only seen tonight been a very busy month for us lorry drivers. We havent book for the family yet as I am away with the lads for 10 days in a villa in june so we are looking into booking a late-ish deal as we are unsure on july or sept yet due to the kids summer hols. I assume the prices are per hour not per night :D Seems a great soloution to young families. And also must be held in good regard to get locals like yourself recommending the service.

and its a great service and highly recommended 8) :D

Back