PachaGirl79 said:
This has gotta be one of rossi's homeboys :lol: :lol: :lol:

00013-DSC_00043.jpg

:confused:

synchronicity said:
miaburgess said:
synchronicity said:
nickyboy said:
:D just out of interest i was wondering where the best place is to pull, ive heard its san an but then ive heard its bora bora and salinas, does anyone now where i mite lose my v plates lol :oops:

Personally, I've always had a lot of success at Bora Bora...I think, cos everyones in swimwear, you and the prospective partner can both get a pretty good idea of what you're getting before you close the deal.... ;) 8)

baring in mind this would only work if you and your prospective partner both have hot bods!

Never had any complaints before... ;) :eek: :lol: 8)

then again it may also work the same if you and prospective partner both have wobly bits! ;) :lol:

who is that Nitey? I was talking about rossi619 that everso tactfully begged for us to help him get laid in ibiza.. like ten pages of us arguing with him LOL surely you remember that.... I got mad at you for not defending me LOLOLOLOL

nickyboy said:
:D just out of interest i was wondering where the best place is to pull, ive heard its san an but then ive heard its bora bora and salinas, does anyone now where i mite lose my v plates lol :oops:

He's after a slag because he prob cant get a gf. Go and catch HIV

PachaGirl79 said:
who is that Nitey? I was talking about rossi619 that everso tactfully begged for us to help him get laid in ibiza.. like ten pages of us arguing with him LOL surely you remember that.... I got mad at you for not defending me LOLOLOLOL

the thing is, I get bored of slagging off these posts, so I thought - if you can't beat them, join them...!

seriously - if you wanna get laid, go to Bora Bora (for the better class of laydee, that is... ;) )

Acidshadow said:

Nasty. Will you give it a rest? Its the year 2005 and its ok to have casual sex if you want to.

Acidshadow said:
nickyboy said:

:eek: The poor kid only wants a holiday fling I think wanting him to catch HIV is a bit harsh! :(

Acidshadow said:
nickyboy said:

Issues? :p

well cheers for ur help, and belive me im a good looking lil fuker so it should not be to hard for me to steam right to some crumpit 8)

Buckley said:
Acidshadow said:
nickyboy said:

Tissues? :p

always handy...

Back