[B]Amsterdam help and info![/B]

damien-m

hey, just wondering if anyone could tell me of any good bars / clubs in amsterdam?I like most house and techno. hopefully going to go over for a couple of days at new year before going to dusseldorf for new years sensation white!
thanks in advance

hey, just wondering if anyone could tell me of any good bars / clubs in amsterdam?I like most house and techno. hopefully going to go over for a couple of days at new year before going to dusseldorf for new years sensation white!
thanks in advance

ahhh...the dam. What a place.

Been there going on 10 times now. And no, not one hooker before you ask!

It is a shame you are not going next month

www.amsterdamdanceevent.com is on. But check the website out as it is full of links, tips etc.

Clubs, Escape is good for trance, i've seen PVD there. Melkweg (harder stuff) is a superb club imo. Sugar Factory, Panama Bar (more house) both good venues. Massive events tend to take place at the Sands.

You must go to Cafe Americain for an afternoon coffee whilst there also, incredible art deco place.

let me know if you have any questions.8)

Been there going on 10 times now. And no, not one hooker before you ask!
any particular reason why man,any geezer i know myself included when i was younger went,has to be done.:idea:

any particular reason why man,any geezer i know myself included when i was younger went,has to be done.:idea:

Just never wanted to catch clap!

Lots of my mates have & I am not taking a holier than thou attitude. Just always seemed a bit .... hollow I suppose. Never had a problem getting laid anyway! (albeit not by a bankok chick boy!)8);)

Just never wanted to catch clap!

Lots of my mates have & I am not taking a holier than thou attitude. Just always seemed a bit .... hollow I suppose. Never had a problem getting laid anyway! (albeit not by a bankok chick boy!)8);)

fair enough but that's where these bad boys come in :lol:;)

select7.jpg

Escape is a good club, went there last year for the 21st anniversary and good house music was still going when i leaving at 7, bar woman said as long as ppl in there they leave it open,,,Enjoy

because it's sad to have to pay for sex? :lol:

what comes to clubs, check out 11 www.ilove11.com, great club in the 11th floor with a rooftop terrace that has jacuzzis and bbq's summertime. if you eat in their restaurant, you'll get in the club for free. lineup is primarily techno, minimal and experimental. lots of live acts

escape is full of tourists. panama, melkweg, sugar factory and paradiso have all kinds of music depending who's doing the night, check out their website before going cos it might be a flamenco night ;)

some good nights are earth, house play, kings, extrema events and 365mag events

Back