Awkward flight times help!

kate2014

I've booked a week in San An in the middle of September and was wondering a few things about arrival/departing...

We land at 02.55am so say we are at our apartments at 4am... are Eden & Es Paradis still letting people in? What is the West End like at 4am?

We leave on a Monday at 4am but would LOVE to squeeze in Space on the Sunday night until around 2am leaving us plenty of time to get to the airport and check in. Is there ANYWHERE around PDB that we can store our bags until then? Does anyone know of any hotels in the area that would kindly let us safely store our bags for a few euros?

Has anyone done anything like this before?

My mate stashed his cases in a bush once and went straight from Space to the airport. Probably not the answer you were looking for.

You should be able to go straight out in San An and have a decent first night yeah, depending on the airport taxi queue, it will be messy but the time you get there but plane beers will sort that.

Hi thanks for the reply!
I don't think I'd be comfortable with the bush suggestion haha I'd be worried sick about it getting stolen!

Hopefully we will have a pain free journey to San An and get a few drinks in before we go to sleep. Never been in the West End sober! Might be an eye opener and we will decide to swerve it for the first night!

Maybe just pop into a hotel close to space and offer the receptionist a few euro to let you leave it in there luggage room?

I did it last year in May, I had flown out to find a place to live on my own but turned out my cousin was in the West End so jumped in a cab, dropped bags off at my digs and went stright out about 4am. Place was full of states but still rocking and I'd had a few vodkas on the flight over so didn't take me many jagers to catch up.

cheap hotel for one night in pdb (a rarity these days I know)?

Theres lockers in Ibiza Town.

Also, don't have the fear of missing out, its just another night :lol:

I've booked a week in San An in the middle of September and was wondering a few things about arrival/departing...

We land at 02.55am so say we are at our apartments at 4am... are Eden & Es Paradis still letting people in? What is the West End like at 4am?

We leave on a Monday at 4am but would LOVE to squeeze in Space on the Sunday night until around 2am leaving us plenty of time to get to the airport and check in. Is there ANYWHERE around PDB that we can store our bags until then? Does anyone know of any hotels in the area that would kindly let us safely store our bags for a few euros?

Has anyone done anything like this before?

the big clubs usually let people in until about 5am, although you'll still have to pay full price for the last 2 hours.

the bars in the west end close at 5am, and some close at 4am.

as for the bag situation, you'll probably not find a hotel in PDB that has a cheap room available for the last night, but you could go around and ask if they have could look after them for a fee, most hotel staff there are very helpful.

Back