Autumnal chill this morning

WeLuvIbiza

It's absolutely Baltic here in Yorkshire this morning. On checking I see Ibiza is a mere 26o vs Leeds 10o!!

This is the worst summer I can remember for many years, it's far too early for the long johns....

I don't remember it being that cold when I got up this morning... but I kind of just walked straight to my car :lol:

I can confirm that it is currently 30 degs in the shade at the moment on my terrace. I can also confirm that after skyping my dad in Surrey this morning, it is raining there and has been all night.
This is good news for me but bad news for my dad!
That said, I am back to the Uk in September.... better get the razor blades out I suppose

11:23 Ibiza time. Scattered cloud. Currently 27-28 C. Rising to 29-30 C. We will probably have to go to a beach for a swim and cool down but there are so many beaches. Which one shall we choose? Oh what a dilemma!

beautiful here too... but I do actually love English Autumn... glad I will be over for a few days in both September and October...

Soon be mushroom season. :lol:

I quite enjoy autumn. (Go for a country walk, appreciate the change in leaf colours.) Plus I got one last holiday before it sets in...

11.44 @ Cala Llenya, 29.9c in the shade, Got to go all the way to San Carlos to get cigs ( €3.50 a pack) Then Beach I believe is in order :)
woooo how I also love English Autumn & Winter (From the end of a webcam)

Have a good one
Tim

Afternoon all!

(Nods)

:lol:

sym_6h_c-sa_____-e2-20110824150000-183014.jpg

Been in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in August before - just awful .. walking out of the hotel was like opening the door of a fan oven and being hit by a blast of burning air... with humidity !

The heat in Abu Dhabi was unbareable when i was a wee little nipper...

Dad used to get home from work and immediately take us all to a beach hotel to cool off and take the pressure of my mum looking after 4 kids in the blistering heat...

Was good fun though :D

weather update 1.30 pm ibi time
terrace 32 degs in shade
pool 29 degs
not a cloud in the sky

not sure if it's going to be a beach or pool kinda day. Decisions, decisions, decisions

weather update 1.30 pm ibi time
terrace 32 degs in shade
pool 29 degs
not a cloud in the sky

not sure if it's going to be a beach or pool kinda day. Decisions, decisions, decisions

i hope your updating this from your phone and not sat on a computer in your digs!!! :lol:

The last few Summers haven't exactly been great in terms of weather.
It is quickly becoming the case that April, May & June provide us with the best weather now.

that would be sad... rest assured, I am on my terrace looking at the med. Downside is I have to keep my laptop in a cardboard box to be able to see the screen. Upside is I can pick up free wifi from a rural hotel on the other side of the valley... keep it under you hat though! ;)

The last few Summers haven't exactly been great in terms of weather.
It is quickly becoming the case that April, May & June provide us with the best weather now.

I always think September is a good month here in the uk - well at least the last 2 have been decent - far better than the late july/aug weather recently...

Time to relocate very soon me thinks....8)

Back