August 11th to August 18th, 2019 @Playa d'en Bossa

Aug 11th is my last to second ibz summer day
What time do u land?

I'm planning daytime party from 7m to 11pm (Zoo project? Blue Marlin? Woomoon Cova Santa?),if nothing planned , let me know.
Not sure if a nightime party is a good idea for my last to second day but U can carry on with mates.

Aug 11th is my last to second ibz summer day
What time do u land?

I'm planning daytime party from 7m to 11pm (Zoo project? Blue Marlin? Woomoon Cova Santa?),if nothing planned , let me know.
Not sure if a nightime party is a good idea for my last to second day but U can carry on with mates.

Hi there, you need to know that on Saturday we have the Streetparade here in Zurich during the day and afterparties in the night to Sunday, so I think we might start rather with a "slower" program in Ibiza on Sunday evening/night but to answer your question, we land at about 20.00 on Sunday. In case we go to a party at night on Sunday I can still let you know if you want.

Landing in 20pm means not ready b4 9h30 pm n daytime parties worth from 7pm 8pm
BMI, zoo project in any bucketlist for anyone, looiks like u may not have time for it as sunday will be ur last day.

At night,if willing for a party i may go to Saga Heart ibz

No way to go for S+1 for many reasons such the music n price too

Hi there, you need to know that on Saturday we have the Streetparade here in Zurich during the day and afterparties in the night to Sunday, so I think we might start rather with a "slower" program in Ibiza on Sunday evening/night but to answer your question, we land at about 20.00 on Sunday. In case we go to a party at night on Sunday I can still let you know if you want.
Streetparade lineup is AMAZING this year.

This will be my 6th Street Parade ?

Street Parade Line-Up is going to be amazing this year.

This will be my 6th Street Parade :eek:

Back