Attack of the Trip Advisor.

Yes......watched it. Biggest load of rubbish I have viewed in a long time.

Clear one sided agenda.

did not feature the many premises that benefit from good reviews... instead centring on the negative, sensationalist ones.

Kept flicking between this and a few channels but agree with the above, from what i saw anyway, was really quite a very negative stance towards TA whcih i didnt understand :confused: that site is awesome and really should be viewed in a good way to all hoteliers....in the fact that it should help towards making their hotel better and better all the time thus making the more money, win win imo :rolleyes:

Usually book my hotels based on Trip Advisor reviews, and the reviews on here.

It's how I know to avoid GPS ;)

i saw this.

i agree that the agenda was one sided. But, what sort of people were these 'reviewers'?!?! i mean, for ****s sake, get a life!!! that guy thought he was some sort of superstar because he was known as a 'harsh, prolific reviewer'?!?!!? total tool

i saw this.

i agree that the agenda was one sided. But, what sort of people were these 'reviewers'?!?! i mean, for ****s sake, get a life!!! that guy thought he was some sort of superstar because he was known as a 'harsh, prolific reviewer'?!?!!? total tool

I know mate!!! I thought the fella who put pen on the sheets was well over the top. You could tell he liked the power!

Trip Advisor in my opinion has allowed hotels that generally receive good reviews as an average to bump their prices to sky high levels.

Palladium Palace, PDB to name one!!

5 grand for 4 adults/ 2children in two rooms for one week next August ? (Not inc flights)

I think not.

Back