atm cash

lubeskywalker

does anybody know the situation in regards to atm machines in ibzia...is there many of them on the island, do they run out of money quickly, are they regularly topped up with cash, can we use our ordinary cash cards that we use here in the uk and ireland to withdraw cash? I have been speaking to my banks and they have guarenteed me that if my cash card says "link" on the back off it, i will be able to use my card to withdraw cash in Ibzia. Can anyone confirm this for me....Cheers guys and look foward to seeing youse out there, not long now, happy days

yes there are hundresd on the island = u do get charged (well i do) £1.50 for each transaction from your bank for doing the currency conversion. they accept all cards

I've not had problems with availability of cash machines, but do check with your bank/card company before you go. With all the card fraud around, some card issuers want to know in advance that you'll be using your card abroad, otherwise they may refuse the transaction on security grounds. This usually applies to credit cards more so than cash cards, but it's worth checking to make sure you have access to the funds you need.

Back