Aktarus NRV (number 1dj) mixes in France Clubs

Feuck it! i will stay in Paris n save 200€ min for a party , we got number 1 dj here, and it's free , why bother making miles except looking for Sun.

If aktarus NRV was on decks at amnesia pacha dc10 Hi ibz he will kill them ALL, he plays All night long 10h mix session, 3 days/week and it s far from Boring
Allowed to play in big clubs depend more on the number of followers/connection than skills for sure

it just reminds me of female dj that played shit tech house, saw her on decks at amnesia but had sessions in Music On Paradise and elrow parties and all around the world.
Nowadays Life is unfair with good authentic talented skilled djs, anybody can be a "successful dj" without skills, was not case end 80's early 90's

Wicked house mix free to DL feb 7 by AktarusNRV

House Classic 90 Aktarus NRV july 18 2022

Aktarus Techno mix feb 5th that kick Ass

what's the name under Daft PUNK? 1996

aktarusdaftpunk.png

Last edited:
I went in 2014, I wasn’t a fan of it but I don’t like
big arena type shows. If you’re wanting to check a trance event out in Holland then check Luminosity Beach Festival. I keep meaning to go back but ibiza is calling again this year.

2 wicked House mix with some classic House n lot of bangers

AktarusNRV 5695 House mix Maquis club Besançon

Aktarus NRV House mix 5696 Maquis club Besançon

Aktarus NRV 5905 wicked House set
Lot of Bangers , starting tune with Martin Luther king Acapella ..tunes with speech.. Eminem...Moodyman , Terrence Parker King's of tommorrow-let me tell you something,Riva Star,Steve Lawler .tune sampled on Chris Lum -you re mine...
PS:follow me on Instagram Darbuka_joe if willing to have links of wicked Aktarus NRV mixes

Last edited:
Just want to tell people that enjoy Good mixes they Can Follow me on Instagram as i m not allowed to post any mixes for my bro Aktarus Nrv
So No purpose to stay if i m blocked from posting mixes....
Meetup post? Meetup Never happen even though i ve saved holyday of one New UK spotlight (hère just for meetup) along june trip...Still ok to help Desperate solo people as Always some neat New face to meet
Following path of Fusion ,vétéran spotlight n former Friend of @stivi ,that dissapear from here even i vé succeeded to drag him here to know dates of bbc 1 radio in ibz ..
Hoping to bump into Icebaer69 n Craig72 in Ibiza n talk about thé old Time of Ibiza spotlight....
It all Happen in ibz n not on Keyboards (Guess i met 50-100 spotlight people)
Sée u there 🇨🇵🔥☠️🔥
LAST EVER POST!

Back